SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW), the next-generation security company, today announced that its chairman and CEO, Mark McLaughlin, will deliver a keynote address at the 2017 RSA Conference, happening February 13-17 in San Francisco. McLaughlin will address the coming evolution of the cybersecurity industry in which a disruptive new model is adopted in order to provide better security and a significant advantage against cyber adversaries. Rick Howard, chief security officer of Palo Alto Networks, and other company executives will also address conference attendees during presentations throughout the week.
Additional conference sessions featuring experts of Palo Alto Networks include:
Monday, February 13
- 11:25 a.m.–12:05 p.m.: Closing the Gap Between Public and Private Threat Intelligence Sharing, Sean Duca, regional chief security officer, Asia-Pacific, Palo Alto Networks and Jason Smith, technical director, CERT Australia (Moscone West, Room 2001)
Tuesday, February 14
- 2:30 p.m.–3:15 p.m.: What's Next in Cyber Policy, Ryan Gillis, vice president, Cybersecurity Strategy and Global Policy, Palo Alto Networks (Moscone West, Room 2000)
Wednesday, February 15
- 11:20 a.m.–11:40 a.m.: The Coming Disruption in Security, Mark McLaughlin, chairman and CEO, Palo Alto Networks (Moscone West, Level 3 Ballroom; view online via livestream and on-demand)
Thursday, February 16
- 9:15 a.m.–10:00 a.m.: The State of Security for Public Cloud and Beyond, Rick Howard, chief security officer, Palo Alto Networks and Lucas Moody, chief information security officer, Palo Alto Networks (Moscone North, Room 130)
Demonstrations of the latest enhancements to the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform operating system, PAN-OS® version 8.0, will be available throughout the week, and RSA Conference attendees are invited to join presentations by experts of Palo Alto Networks at booth #3617 in Moscone North Expo Hall. In-booth presentations will tackle such topics as cloud security, credential theft prevention and the importance of threat intelligence sharing.
In-booth presentations by Palo Alto Networks experts will include:
- Introduction to Palo Alto Networks Vision and Strategy
- Next-Generation Security for the Clouds
- Outcome-Driven Threat Intelligence
- Next-Generation Security Platform: Making Prevention Possible
- Beyond Phishing – 5 Lessons in Credential Theft
- Achieving Cyber Immunity on Your Endpoints
- Redefining Security for SaaS Applications
- Methodologies for Accelerating Prevention Outcomes Across Architecture
For more information about the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform, visit: https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/products/designing-for-prevention/security-platform.
About Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks is the next-generation security company, leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling applications and preventing cyber breaches for thousands of organizations worldwide. Built with an innovative approach and highly differentiated cyberthreat prevention capabilities, our game-changing security platform delivers security far superior to legacy or point products, safely enables daily business operations, and protects an organization's most valuable assets. Find out more at www.paloaltonetworks.com.
Palo Alto Networks and the Palo Alto Networks logo are trademarks of Palo Alto Networks, Inc. in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other trademarks, trade names or service marks used or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/palo-alto-networks-ceo-predicts-disruptive-convergence-of-security-industry-in-keynote-address-at-rsa-conference-2017-300405441.html
SOURCE Palo Alto Networks, Inc.