SAN FRANCISCO, April 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global pregnancy care products market size is expected to reach USD 33.22 million by 2025 at a 5.1% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing awareness regarding use of personal care products during pregnancy and high adoption of organic products are driving the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Stretchmark minimizers emerged as the largest segment owing to their high demand during pregnancy and rising awareness regarding the product
- Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2017. Higher number of births and rising awareness among expecting mothers have facilitated the dominance of this region
- Latin America is projected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period owing to rapid adoption of organic variants of pregnancy care products and increased product availability owing to telemarketing and other social media platforms
- Some of the key players are Mama Mio US Inc.; Noodle & Boo Novena Maternity; Expanscience Laboratories, Inc.; E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.; and Clarins Group.
Read 75 page research report with TOC on "Pregnancy Care Products Market Analysis Report By Product (Toning/Firming Lotion, Body Restructuring Gel, Breast Cream, Stretch Mark Minimizer), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pregnancy-care-products-market
A shift in trend toward adoption of organic maternity personal care products owing to safety concerns over chemical-based products is changing the scenario of the overall market. Furthermore, new as well as existing players are introducing organic or herbal variants to increase their market presence and product positioning. In addition, rising awareness and increasing influence of advertising and social media campaigns are boosting the adoption of pregnancy care products.
Doctors do not recommend the use of certain chemicals such as salicylic acid, retinol, toluene, and beta hydroxy acids during pregnancy as they pose a threat to both mother and baby. This has impeded the growth of chemical-based pregnancy care products.
Stretchmark minimizers is the largest segment of the global pregnancy care products market owing to rising concern of stretchmarks during gestation period. Breast creams and toning/firming lotions are expected to experience lucrative demand over the forecast period owing to increasing awareness and rising focus regrading post pregnancy body. Asia Pacific emerged as the dominant regional market owing to highest number of pregnancies and rising cognizance regarding adoption of pregnancy care products.
Grand View Research has segmented the global pregnancy care products market based on product type and region:
- Pregnancy Care Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Stretch Mark Minimizer
- Breast Cream
- Toning/Firming Lotion
- Itching Prevention Cream
- Nipple Protection Cream
- Body Restructuring Ge
- Stressed Leg Product
- Pregnancy Care Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Pharmaceuticals Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Viral Clearance Market – The factors that propel the growth of the global Virus Clearance Market include a strong pharmaceutical product pipeline that will benefit in the development of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, the rising government funding for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, innovation of novel drugs, and rise in R&D activities.
- Vitamin Tonics Market – Rise in the global geriatric population is driving the vitamin tonics market globally to its peak.
- Winter Sports Injury Treatment Market – Winter sports injury treatment market is growing gradually as there are increasing incidences of snow sports related injuries, awareness among athletes to maintain their fitness levels and various sports clubs are the major factors driving the growth of the winter sports market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.