NEW YORK, July 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SpendEdge's procurement report on the Broadcast Equipment Market identifies Cisco Systems Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Evertz Microsystems Ltd., Global Invacom Group Ltd., Sony Group Corp., EVS Broadcast Equipment SA, CommScope Holding Co. Inc., ELETEC Sarl, AvL Technologies Inc., and Sencore Inc. among the top most important suppliers for commercial vehicle cabin market.
The report also explains key category management objectives that should form the base for Broadcast Equipment sourcing strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats for Broadcast Equipment Market?
The pressure from substitutes and a high level of threat from new entrants have resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Cisco Systems Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Evertz Microsystems Ltd., Global Invacom Group Ltd., Sony Group Corp., EVS Broadcast Equipment SA, CommScope Holding Co. Inc., ELETEC Sarl, AvL Technologies Inc., and Sencore Inc., are some of the major market participants.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Contract-based pricing, cost-plus pricing, and volume-based pricing are the widely adopted pricing models in commercial vehicle cabin procurement.
- What will be incremental spend on Broadcast Equipment?
During 2021-2025, the Broadcast Equipment market will register an incremental spend of about USD 1.7 billion.
- What is the CAGR for the Broadcast Equipment market?
The Broadcast Equipment will grow at a CAGR of about 5.45% during 2021-2025.
Find more detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Broadcast Equipment Market:
Related Reports on Electrical Components Include:
- Solar Panels- Forecast and Analysis: The solar panels will grow at a CAGR of 10.72% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 4%-6% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
- Contact Center Infrastructure Sourcing and Procurement Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on ability to provide customized services, system capable of call blending, capability to improve end-user customer experience, and real-time reporting.
- Electric Car Chargers - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The electric car chargers will grow at a CAGR of 25.62% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 5%-10% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate in this market
Commercial Vehicle Cabin Market's Procurement Report Highlights Information on:
- What are the changes expected in the price forecast report?
- Favorability of the current Broadcast Equipment's TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Changing price forecasts
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Key trends and drivers in this market
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more: https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo