Jun 11, 2015, 10:30 ET
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., June 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Typical kid's menus are for the birds! On June 15, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin), the go-to restaurant for families, will roll out a revamped kid's menu that offers new entrees and a refresh of current favorites. New in-restaurant elements, which will appear in restaurants through 2016, range from chalkboards to LEGO sculptures, decorated straws and placemats infused with Red Robin's whimsical spirit to keep young diners entertained throughout the meal.
"Kids are very important guests. Our new kid's experience offers a variety of craveable menu options in a fun environment that is welcoming to guests of all ages," said Denny Marie Post, Red Robin's Executive Vice President and Chief Concept Officer. "The new kids' experiences were designed to spark conversation and creativity at the table, while offering a delicious dinner that delights all the senses."
The new kid's dining experience at Red Robin begins when guests walk through the door. Kids will be able choose a balloon from the balloon tree and showcase their creativity on a chalkboard wall. Once seated, creative artwork and iconic imagery displayed on the walls – and even ceiling – spark intrigue and conversation among guests. Brightly colored tri-fold menus, with quirky changes to some of America's most famous landmarks and icons, showcase menu offerings. Kid's entrees will be served on one of six new plates featuring whimsical imagery. Mustache straws and activity sheets will offer additional entertainment. In a growing number of locations, kids can even challenge family members to classic games like tic-tac-toe or hang man on one of the eight versions of handheld chalkboard games from the "Craving Some Fun" wall.
Red Robin's craveable and wholesome menu features 10 delicious items, including three new entrees and seven current favorites, all served with a choice of Red Robin's signature bottomless beverages and bottomless sides. Hungrier kids can choose larger portions to satisfy their growing appetite.
Red Robin's new kid's menu offerings include:
- New! Big Bark, Little Bites: A ballpark favorite! Honey-battered corn dog bites
- New! Meatball Lollipops: Not-your-average lollipop! These savory, bite-sized meatballs are served on an edible breadstick with a choice of teriyaki, marinara or four-cheese sauce
- New! Swirly Twirly Pasta: Cavatappi pasta and marinara sauce topped with a sprinkling of shredded parmesan cheese
- Mac It Yours: Classic-style mac and cheese with the option to top with broccoli and/or diced tomatoes
- Grilled Cheese Bites: American cheese melted on Texas toast and cut into bite-sized pieces for easy and fun eating
- Little Red's Burger: A smaller version of Red Robin's signature burger. Available in beef, veggie, turkey, BOCA or grilled chicken options
- Chicken Stickens: Pieces of delicious, grilled chicken skewered on sticks for fun, clean eating! Includes BBQ , Ranch or Teriyaki dipping sauces
- M.V. P.izza: Small, personal pizzas hit it out of the park. Ask for plain or pepperoni served with a smile
- Cluck-A-Doodles: Classic crispy chicken tenders with a choice of one of Red Robin's freshly-prepared sauces
- Cod Crunchers: Premium hand-battered cod fillets served with a side of dill'd and pickle'd tartar sauce
Red Robin is committed to providing healthy food choices for all of its guests – including its smaller guests – and is a proud participant of the National Restaurant Association's Kids LiveWell healthy dining program. For a complete list of kid's menu items at Red Robin that meet the criteria of the Kids LiveWell Program, including Chicken Stickens and Mac It Yours, visit redrobin.com/kids/LiveWell.
For more information on Red Robin, or to find the Red Robin restaurant location nearest you, visit www.redrobin.com. To sign up for the Red Robin Royalty™ loyalty program, visit royalty.redrobin.com.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. Red Robin offers a variety of options behind the bar, including its extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails, earning the restaurant the 2014 VIBE Vista Award for Best Beer Program in a Multi-Unit Chain Restaurant. There are more than 500 Red Robin restaurants across the United States and Canada, including Red Robin Burger Works® locations and those operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin... YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook and Twitter.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150611/222446LOGO
SOURCE Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.
Share this article