DUBLIN, August 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Smart Weapons Market by Product (Missiles, Munitions, Guided Projectile, Guided Rocket, Guided Firearms), platform (Air, Land, Naval), Technology (Laser, Infrared, Radar, GPS, Others) & Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The smart weapons market is forecast to reach a value of USD 15.64 billion by 2021.
North America is expected to lead the smart weapons market in 2016, and is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period. In North America, the U.S. is considered to be the largest market with a higher CAGR for smart weapons, primarily owing to technological advancements, and rising incidences of armed conflicts or cross-border disputes in the country. The U.S. is one of the key manufacturers and end users of smart weapons across the globe. Procurement of smart weapons by the U.S. acts as a deterrent for other countries to attack the country.
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis -industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market-share analysis of top players, supply-chain analysis, and company profiles. These together comprise and discuss basic views on competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the smart weapons market, high-growth regions and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights into the following pointers:
- Comprehensive information on smart weapons offered by the top 10 players in the smart weapons market
- Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the smart weapons market
- Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyses markets for smart weapon across regions
- Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the smart weapons market
- In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the smart weapons market
- Bae Systems, PLC.
- The Boeing Company
- General Dynamics Corporation
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mbda, Inc.
- Orbital Atk
- Raytheon Company
- Rheinmetall Agpshot
- Textron Inc.
- Thales Group
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Smart Weapons Market, By Product
8 Smart Weapons Market, By Platform
9 Smart Weapons Market, By Technology
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmpmgf/smart_weapons
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-smart-weapons-market-value-of-usd-1564-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-orbital-textron-thales-group-300312616.html
SOURCE Research and Markets