DUBLIN, May 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Fragrance Market Outlook, 2022" report to their offering.
The demand for fragrance products has been driven by rising disposable income, the importance of personal grooming, emergence of working women in India and the hot, humid and tropical climate conditions of India.
Rising demand for perfumes from working professionals is one of the major growth drivers for perfume industry as professionals want to smell good everyday from the moment they enter into the office till their exit. The mindset that men and women feel confident by using fragrance products has been one of the key points for the companies to look into this segment and tap the market as much as possible.
India Fragrance Market is dominated by deodorants whereas perfumes are also picking up pace with the onset of lifestyle changes. Deodorants kill the bacteria that causes odor when there is perspiration. As it is a more natural process to allow bodies to sweat, it makes more sense for consumers to use deodorants. Aluminium-free underarm deodorants play a vital role in keeping the body clean and fresh. For the present generation, it is impossible to imagine life without deodorants.
Different types of deodorants are available in the market from which one needs to select that meets their requirements. India deodorant market is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 15% over next five years out of which the aerosol/spray form of deodorant is expected to continue its dominance over 2017-2022.
Market Trends & Developments
- Greater Social Interactions
- Women Fragrances on a Boom
- Tough Competition by Domestic Brands
- Emerging Players in Deodorant Market
- Usage of Different Fragrances for Every Occasion
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Fragrance Market Outlook
3. India Fragrance Market Outlook
4. India Economic Snapshot
5. Raw Material
6. PEST Analysis
7. Trade Dynamics
8. Channel Partner Analysis
9. India Fragrance Market Dynamics
11. Competitive Landscape
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Vini Cosmetics Private Limited
- ITC Limited
- Nivea India Private Limited
- McNroe Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Marico Limited
- J.K. Helene Curtis India Limited
- Cavinkare Private Limited
- Burberry India Private Limited
- Coty India Beauty and Fragrance Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Avon Beauty Products India Pvt. Ltd.
- TTK Healthcare Limited
- Emami Limited
- Vanesa Care Private Limited
- Adjavis Venture Limited
- Wipro Enterprises Private Limited
- Mankind Pharma Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tp96hk/india_fragrance
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets