DUBLIN, Nov 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Optical Fiber Cables Market - Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The optical fiber cables market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2016-2021 with Single-Mode segment dominating the country's OFC market in 2015. In India, glass is the most preferred material type used for manufacturing OFCs.
Optical Fiber Cable (OFC) is made of extruded glass or plastic optic capable of carrying information in the form of light. Being a developing nation, India is currently focusing on establishing transmission infrastructure by installing new lines and increasing the carrying capacity of the existing infrastructure. With growing number of mobile and broadband subscribers, data traffic has increased significantly, which has been leading to the expansion of OFC infrastructure. Moreover, growing demand for internet driven applications like HDTV, video on demand, faster file sharing, etc., is further aiding the India OFC market.
Various next generation technologies such as Long-Term Evolution (LTE) and Fiber to the X (FTTX), which require seamless connectivity for continuous operation, are expected to drive the demand for OFC in the country during 2016-2021.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India optical fiber cables market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players.
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
- Sterlite Technologies Ltd
- AKSH Optifibre Limited
- Birla Cable Ltd
- Vindhiya Telelinks Limited
- Finolex Cables Limited
- UM Cables Limited
- Cables Limited
- Paramount Communications Limited
- Sudharshan Telecom
- International Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Optical Fiber Cables Market Overview
5. India Optical Fiber Cables Market Landscape
6. India Optical Fiber Cables Market Outlook
7. India Single-Mode Optical Fiber Cables Market Outlook
8. India Multi-Mode Optical Fiber Cables Market Outlook
9. India Optical Fiber Cables Market Attractiveness Index
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Import-Export Analysis
14. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvmfqk/india_optical
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets