The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Residential Generators in US$ Million.
The report profiles 32 companies including many key and niche players such as:
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Atlas Copco AB
Briggs and Stratton Corporation
Champion Power Equipment, Inc.
Generac Power Systems, Inc.
Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc.
Harrington Generators International Ltd.
Honeywell International Inc.
Kirloskar Electric Company Limited
MTU Onsite Energy
Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
Scott's Emergency Lighting and Power Generation, Inc.
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW Residential Generators: Enabling Accessible, Efficient, and Affordable Backup Power for the Powerless Need for Reliable and Continuous Power Supply Drive Widespread Adoption of Generators Global Market Outlook Replacement Demand to Sustain Demand for Residential Generators in Mature Developed Markets Asia-Pacific: Fastest Growing Residential Generators Market
3. MARKET TRENDS, ISSUES & DRIVERS Growing Popularity of Automatic, Intelligent, and Smart Generators Drive Healthy Market Growth Advanced Technology and Connectivity Make Residential Generators Smarter Automatic Generators Integrated with Smart Technologies Gasoline-Powered, and Solar and Battery Combination Generators Gain Traction Frequent Power Outages Due to Aging and Heavily Burdened Electric Power Infrastructure Benefit Market Expansion Grid Failures Due to Natural & Man Made Disasters Also Boost Demand for Residential Generators List of Major Power Outages That Affected Global Power Supply for 2015 & 2016 Slow yet Encouraging Rise in Residential Construction Activity to Sustain Growth in the Market Growing Investments in Smart Homes that Requires Uninterrupted Power Supply Drive Strong Business Case for Residential Generators Easy Portability, Low Installation & Maintenance Requirements Drive Surging Demand for Portable Residential Generators Bi-Fuel Portability Aid Growth Market for Generators with Output Capacity Upto 20 KVA Gain Momentum Lower Prices and Lack of Proper Network for Gas Transportation Benefit Demand for Diesel Generators Longer Duration of Power Supply during Outages Spur Demand for Residential Standby Generators Select Innovative Residential Standby Generator Models Impediments in Market Growth Despite Lowering Prices, Cost of Operations & Maintenance Continues to Remain High Sputtering Economic Growth Forcing Cut in Consumer Spending Stringent Environmental Guidelines Hampering Growth
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW Electric Generators: A Prelude Types of Home Generators Portable Home Generators Standby Home Generators Gas-Fueled Generators Vs Diesel-Fueled Generators Electrostatic Generators Electrostatic Induction Faraday's Disk Hazards of Using Generators Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Electrical Hazards Fire Hazards Generator Types On the Basis of Design and Usage On the Basis of Voltage Generated, Output Power, Cooling and Frame Size Engine-Generators Human Powered Electrical Generators Vehicle-Mounted Generators Wind or Water Powered Generators Field Coils Generators Dynamos Magnetohydrodynamic Generators Others Components of a Generator Functioning of a Generator Selecting a Generator
5. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE Residential Generator Marketplace: Highly Fragmented Popular Models of Generators for Residential Applications (2018): Model, Wattage, and Key Features
5.1 Focus on Select Global Players
5.2 Products Innovations/Introductions Honda Introduces New EU2200i Portable Inverter Generator Caterpillar Introduces New Cat INV2000 and Cat RP12000E Generators Briggs & Stratton Launches Q6500 QuietPower Series Inverter Generator Briggs & Stratton Announces the First Bluetooth-Enabled Portable Generator
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
7. REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
7.1 The United States A. Market Analysis Consumer Focus on Less Powerful, Smaller Units with Easy Portability and Affordable Pricing Drive Market Demand Key Market Drivers in a Nutshell Weather-Related Power Outages to Spur Demand for Portable Residential Generators Power Outages in California to Fuel Residential Generator Demand Recovery in Housing Starts Benefit Adoption of Residential Generators Generators Remain Popular Backup Power Option among Homeowners Standby Generators to Find Considerable Demand in Coming Years Increased Add-ons Make Home Standby Generators an Attractive Proposition Ease of Use - An Added Incentive Environment-Friendly Residential Generators Witnessing Growth Popular Residential Generator Models B. Market Analytics
7.2 Canada A. Market Analysis Recovering Residential Construction Propel Market Demand B. Market Analytics
7.3 Japan A. Market Analysis Steady Growth in Housing Starts Augur Well for Market Demand B. Market Analytics
7.4 Europe A. Market Analysis Eastern Europe Powering Residential Generator Market in the Region B. Market Analytics
7.5 Asia-Pacific A. Market Analysis Asian Countries: Potential Laden Markets for Residential Generators Unpenetrated Southeast Asia Offer Huge Market Potential for Residential Generators Market Drivers Market Inhibitors B. Market Analytics
7.5.1 China A. Market Analysis Generator Market in China Continues to Witness Robust Growth B. Market Analytics
7.5.2 India Market Analysis
7.5.3 Rest of Asia-Pacific Market Analysis
7.6 Latin America Market Analysis
7.6.1 Brazil Market Analysis
7.6.2 Rest of Latin America Market Analysis
7.7 Rest of World A. Market Analysis B. Market Analytics
8. COMPANY PROFILES
Total Companies Profiled: 32 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 41)