The Saudi Arabian Facility Management Market was valued USD 24.15 Billion in 2019 and is forecast to grow at 7.64% CAGR during the forecast period, to reach USD 31.48 Billion by 2025.
Saudi Arabia is the largest market for facility management services in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region. The market for facility management in Saudi Arabia grew at a healthy pace during 2015-2019 due to increasing investments in the country's construction sector.
The Construction sector in Saudi Arabia contributes about 8% to the country's total GDP. Moreover, Saudi Arabia is poised to become one of the largest construction markets in the Middle East, with more than USD800 billion investments originating from large scale infrastructure projects in the country by 2030.
Saudi Arabia has planned to emphasize on the greater participation of private sector for the development of its infrastructure, most likely through public private partnerships (PPPs). The rising involvement of private sector is expected to enable Saudi Arabia to realize its ambitious "Saudi Arabia's National Transformation Plan, 2020" and implement "Comprehensive Public Transportation Plans" to additional five cities during the same period.
Furthermore, Saudi Arabia government has allocated around USD43.8 billion for transportation, telecommunications, water, agriculture and other related infrastructure projects, besides several metro development projects in major cities. Infrastructure development in the country is anticipated to boost the need for facility management. The facility management market in Saudi Arabia has initiated the consolidation by inviting several Tier 1 companies to meet the expected increase in demand originating from various End-users.
The upcoming and ongoing infrastructural projects in Saudi Arabia are expected to bolster the demand for facility management services in the country. For instance, Jeddah Metro Project in Saudi Arabia is expected to be completed by end of 2020 and is anticipated to propel the demand for facility management services in the coming years.
The project is being developed by Metro Jeddah Project Company and Jeddah Municipality at a budget of around USD35 billion. The project includes a metro network and light rail transit system of 109 km with a bus transit system, marine transport line, Corniche tram systems and public transportation systems, which are likely to require facility management services for their upkeep and maintenance, thereby positively influencing the country's facility management market and giving it a further boost.
Leading companies operating in the Saudi Arabian Facility Management Market include Saudi EMCOR Company Ltd (EFS Facility Management), Khidmah LLC, Enova Facilities Management Services LLC, Muheel Services For Maintenance & Operations LLC, Musanadah Facilities Management Company Ltd., Al Mahmal Facilities Services, Al Khozama Facility Management Services, Five Moons Company Ltd., Takamul AlOula Facility Management, Al Borj Facility Management, Saudi Binladin Group Operation & Maintenance, and others.
Key Target Audience:
Facility management service providers and other stakeholders
Major End-users of facility management services in industrial, commercial and residential segments
Organizations, forums and alliances related to facility management market
Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Saudi Arabia Facility Management Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Saudi Arabia Facility Management Market Outlook 6.1. Industry Structure & Stakeholders 6.2. Market Size & Forecast 6.2.1. By Value 6.3. Market Share & Forecast 6.3.1. By Service (Property, Cleaning, Security, Support, Catering & Others) 6.3.2. By End-user (Commercial, Residential & Industrial) 6.3.3. By Region (Makkah, Riyadh, Eastern Province & Rest of Saudi Arabia) 6.3.4. By Company 6.4. Saudi Arabia Facility Management Market Attractiveness Index 6.4.1. By Service 6.4.2. By End-user 6.4.3. By Region
7. Saudi Arabia Property Facility Management Service Market Outlook 7.1. Market Size & Forecast 7.1.1. By Value 7.2. Market Share & Forecast 7.2.1. By End-user 7.2.2. By Region
8. Saudi Arabia Cleaning Facility Management Service Market Outlook 8.1. Market Size & Forecast 8.1.1. By Value 8.2. Market Share & Forecast 8.2.1. By End-user 8.2.2. By Region
9. Saudi Arabia Security Facility Management Service Market Outlook 9.1. Market Size & Forecast 9.1.1. By Value 9.2. Market Share & Forecast 9.2.1. By End-user 9.2.2. By Region
10. Saudi Arabia Support Facility Management Service Market Outlook 10.1. Market Size & Forecast 10.1.1. By Value 10.2. Market Share & Forecast 10.2.1. By End-user 10.2.2. By Region
11. Saudi Arabia Catering Facility Management Service Market Outlook 11.1. Market Size & Forecast 11.1.1. By Value 11.2. Market Share & Forecast 11.2.1. By End-user 11.2.2. By Region
12. Price Point Analysis 12.1. Cost of Spending in Saudi Arabia 12.1.1. Plumbing 12.1.2. Painting 12.1.3. AC Service 12.1.4. Electrical Service 12.1.5. Pest Control 12.1.6. Masonry Service
14. Market Trends & Developments 14.1. Growing Focus on Sustainability 14.2. Technology Integration 14.3. Integration of Facility Management in Building Design 14.4. Increasing Focus on Outsourcing 14.5. Booming Internet of Things (IoT) Market
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape 17.1. Company Profiles 17.1.1. Saudi EMCOR Company Ltd (EFS Facility Management) 17.1.2. Khidmah LLC 17.1.3. Enova Facilities Management Services LLC 17.1.4. Muheel Services For Maintenance & Operations LLC 17.1.5. Musanadah Facilities Management Company Ltd. 17.1.6. Al Mahmal Facilities Services 17.1.7. Al Khozama Facility Management Services 17.1.8. Five Moons Company Ltd. 17.1.9. Takamul AlOula Facility Management 17.1.10. Al Borj Facility Management 17.1.11. Saudi Binladin Group Operation & Maintenance