WASHINGTON, April 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- SCORE, the nation's largest network of volunteer, expert business mentors, is co-hosting the second annual National Small Business Week Virtual Conference with the U.S. Small Business Administration on May 7 and 8.
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/83355244-score-sba-co-hosts-national-small-business-week-virtual-conference/
This free, two-day event will offer exclusive educational webinars, mentoring sessions, networking opportunities and downloadable content for established and aspiring entrepreneurs. Attendees will learn about the latest business trends and best practices from industry experts. Sessions include:
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses (Presented by Visa)
- The Culture Imperative: Drive Growth with Customer Obsession (Presented by Chase)
- Making Sense of Online Marketing: A Simple Checklist for Success (Presented by Constant Contact)
- Mastering Control of Your Cash Flow (Presented by Square)
- Creating Effective Online Ads (Presented by Google)
- SBA Funding Programs Explained (Presented by SBA)
- How to Do Business with the Federal Government (Presented by SBA)
- Disasters Happen: How to Prepare Your Business and Recover (Presented by SBA)
Webinar recordings will be available after the conference on SCORE's website, and the virtual environment will be archived for future access by registered attendees.
"We are pleased to partner again with the SBA on this valuable educational event for entrepreneurs," says SCORE CEO Ken Yancey. "We are proud to provide expert business information in a free, convenient format. The resources available through this conference will help small business owners grow and achieve their goals."
Past virtual conference attendees commented:
"That was the best virtual conference I have ever attended. It was amazing, almost like going to [an in-person] conference. Minus the hassle of travel and staying at a hotel!"
"This FREE conference is necessary to start or enlarge your business. The information received was worth thousands of dollars. Thank you!"
Since 1964, SCORE has helped more than 11 million aspiring entrepreneurs. Each year, SCORE's 11,000 volunteer business experts provide free small business mentoring sessions, workshops and educational services to clients in 300 chapters nationwide. In 2018, SCORE volunteers helped to create 32,387 new businesses and 103,300 non-owner jobs.
Funded [in part] through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.