SAN FRANCISCO, August 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global scratch resistant glass market is expected to reach USD 8.17 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing sales for premium smartphones coupled with growing concerns regarding screen strength is expected to drive market growth.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160524/371361LOGO )
The demand for scratch resistant glass is the highest LCD/LED manufacturing. The growing demand for sapphire glass and gorilla glass in display applications is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. The introduction of new display devices with high resolution and increased screen size is boosting the application of scratch resistant glass as these products require glass equipped with anti-cracking properties.
North America accounted for the maximum market share owing to rise in startups involved in the manufacturing of sustainable lighting solutions and connected devices under the Internet of things (IoT) product category. The growing demand for OLED's and wearables is expected to further augment the consumption of scratch resistant glass over the forecast period. Asia Pacific market is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period owing to rising demand for budget smartphones.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Scratch Resistant Glass Market Analysis By Application (Smartphones, Tablets, LCD/LED, Automotive, Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, MEA) And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/scratch-resistant-glass-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Smartphone application segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2017 to 2025 owing to increasing demand for smartphones with high screen toughness.
- Automotive application segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2017 to 2025 owing to research on in car infotainment and improving the passenger safety.
- Asia Pacific market share is expected to reach over 30% in 2025 owing to rise in local demand backed by growing smartphone manufacturing activity in the region.
- Middle East & Africa is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2017 to 2025 owing to growing demand for smartphones and LED lighting solutions.
- The market players are engaged in research on developing technologies for the manufacturing of products at an affordable price as consumers still prefer screen protector films.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Canvas Products Market- http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/canvas-products-market
- Abaca Fiber Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/abaca-fiber-market
- Portland Cement Market- http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/portland-cement-market
- Coated Abrasives Market- http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/coated-abrasives-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global scratch resistant glass market on the basis of application and region:
- Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South Africa
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog: grandviewresearch.com/blogs/advanced-materials
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.