SAN FRANCISCO, October 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global separation system for commercial biotechnology market is expected to reach USD 39.47 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Intensive research in the field of biotechnology to develop advanced products is expected to boost growth in the coming years. Moreover, contributions of leading industrial entities in this sector for accelerating commercial production is anticipated to drive the market.
Government bodies are providing funds to small & medium enterprises for the development of novel technologies. This is expected to enhance the efficiency of large-scale upstream bioprocessing systems used for separation & purification of biomolecules. Such instruments are extensively used for production of food & cosmetics, agriculture, plastics, and chemicals.
Moreover, the popularity of technologically advanced single-use bioprocessing systems in various industries, such as agro-processing, chemical & plastics is contributing toward the growth of the upstream processing sector. Rising cases of chronic & severe metabolic & genetic disorders are ultimately increasing the demand of potential therapeutics. Rising demand for biopharmaceuticals is likely to result in lucrative growth.
Furthermore, changing healthcare reforms and public-private collaborations among industrial players, government, and research institutions are expected to improve the technological aspects of separation methods. Thus, in turn, is anticipated to significantly render the growth of commercial separation market over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Separation Systems for Commercial Biotechnology Market Analysis By Methods (Microarray, Lab-on-a-chip, Chromatography, Flow Cytometry, Biochip), By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/separation-systems-for-commercial-biotechnology-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- Conventional separation techniques are estimated to account for the largest revenue share owing to technological advancements in the segment
- However, modern methods are anticipated to grow at the fastest pace in the coming years due to rise in adoption of these technologies
- Technological advancements in product capabilities are anticipated to boost the market
- Pharmaceutical industry accounted for the largest revenue share owing to higher usage of systems for commercialization of therapeutics
- Rising prevalence of various chronic disorders is indirectly boosting growth
- North America dominated the market with adequate administration support, extensive research, and well-established industrial framework
- Asia Pacific region is expected to exhibit fastest growth over the forecast period owing to progressive industrialization and favorable government support
- Major players include Shimadzu Corporation; PerkinElmer, Inc.; Agilent Technologies; GE Healthcare; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; bioMérieux SA; Merck & Co., Inc.; WATERS; Hitachi Koki Co., Ltd.; QIAGEN; Sartorius;BD; Danaher; and Miltenyi Biotec
- Companies are entering into collaborations with academic institutions, private, and public entities to accelerate product development and launch novel systems
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Apoptosis Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/apoptosis-market
- SNP Genotyping Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/snp-genotyping-market
- DNA Sequencing Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dna-sequencing-market
- Rubella Diagnostic Testing Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rubella-diagnostic-testing-market
Grand View Research has segmented the separation systems for commercial biotechnology market on the basis of methods, application, and region:
- Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Modern methods
- Magnetic separation
- Conventional methods
- Flow cytometry
- Membrane filtration
- Modern methods
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Human Blood Plasma Fractionation
- Mammalian Cell Cultures
- Food & Cosmetics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.