NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Increased ability of the technology to provide one-click access to all the applications through a single login"
The global single sign-on (SSO) market size is estimated to grow from USD 845.6 million in 2016 to USD 1,599.8 million by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.6%. Single sign-on offers twofold advantage by bringing convenience to the employees and partners by eliminating the need to remember multiple credentials for different applications and speed up the process of getting authentication and access to all connected applications.
"The federated & web-based segment to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period"
The federated & web-based segment is estimated to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. The federated & web-based SSO provides authentication to its users and even allows users from one organization to use their authentication credentials to access a web application in another institution. On the other hand, the enterprise SSO segment is estimated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period as it streamlines both end-user management and enterprise-wide administration.
"The on-premises deployment type estimated to account for the largest market share during the forecast period"
The on-premises deployment type is estimated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. It offers control over system as well as data. Currently, SMEs are preferring cloud-based deployment mode for SSO as it requires less capital investment, helps decrease the operational and maintenance costs, and reduces the management efforts. Owing to these factors, the cloud-base deployment mode segment is anticipated to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
"SME's segment to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
SME's segment is estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period owing to the growing emphasis on compliance management and increasing trend of mobility. Single sign-on vendors are offering attractive packages to the SMEs that fit their business needs. It has significantly increased the adoption rate among SME's.
"Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
North America is expected to hold the largest market share in 2016 and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to register the highest CAGR from 2016 to 2021, mainly attributed to the increasing adoption of single sign-on solutions across India, China, Japan, and Australia.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 35%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C-level – 28%, Director level – 43%, and Manager level – 29%
- By Region: North America – 46%, Europe – 31%, Asia-Pacific – 15%, RoW – 8%
The various key vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. International Business Machine Corporation (U.S.)
2. Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
3. CA Technologies (U.S.)
4. Dell Software (U.S.)
5. Okta, Inc. (U.S.)
6. NetIQ Corporation (U.S.)
7. Ping Identity Corporation (U.S.)
8. SailPoint Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
9. Centrify Corporation (U.S.)
10. OneLogin, Inc. (U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the single sign-on market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04070751-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/single-sign-on-market-by-type-organization-size-deployment-mode-vertical-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300315639.html