DUBLIN, Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2w4sq/spain_tyre_market) has announced the addition of the "Spain Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The tyre market in Spain is projected to reach US$ 2.85 billion by 2020
While, Michelin and Bridgestone have their tyre manufacturing plants in the country, other major tyre companies like Continental, Pirelli, Goodyear, Yokohama, Belshina, etc., rely on the import route to sell tyres in the country.
The replacement tyre segment in the country accounted for the majority market share in 2014, and the segment is anticipated to witness higher growth over the forecast period as compared to OEM tyre segment. Major factors driving growth in Spain tyre market include expanding automobile fleet and growing automobile production in the country.
Spain is the fourteenth largest economy in the world, and the fifth largest economy in the European Union. The country's vehicle fleet is dominated by passenger cars, accounting for more than 65% of the total vehicle fleet, followed by commercial vehicles and two-wheelers. As a result, in 2014, passenger car tyre segment accounted for the largest share in Spain tyre market, followed by light commercial vehicle tyre, two-wheeler tyre, medium & heavy commercial vehicle tyre, and OTR tyre segments. Passenger car tyre segment is anticipated to continue its market dominance through the forecast period as well.
Spain Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020, elaborates on the following aspects of tyre market in Spain:
- Reviving Automobile Production & Sales
- Increasing Online Sales
- Robust Demand for High Performance Tyres from Luxury Cars Segment
- Growing Demand for Retreaded Tyres
- Increasing Penetration of Winter Tyres
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Spain Tyre Production Overview
5. Spain Tyre Market Outlook
6. Spain Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Spain Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Spain Two-Wheeler (2W) Tyre Market Outlook
9. Spain Medium and Heavy Commercial (M&HCV) Tyre Market Outlook
10. Spain Off-the-Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Spain Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Belshina Joint Stock Company - Bridgestone Hispania S.A. - Continental Tires España, S.L. - Cooper Tire & Rubber Company España SL - Goodyear Dunlop Tires España, S.A. - Hankook España, S.A. - Michelin España Portugal S.A. - Nokian Tyres P.L.C. - Pirelli Neumaticos S.A. - Yokohama Iberia S.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2w4sq/spain_tyre_market
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets