NEW YORK, Dec. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Motor Products, Inc. (SMP) announces the schedule for its Standard® Pro Training 2017 On-Demand training platform. Developed with input from working master technicians, the on-demand classes give technicians the ability to train anytime, anywhere. This year's class lineup features relevant topics such as variable valve timing. Here's the full schedule:
- January: Variable Valve Timing Fundamentals
- February: GM 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L Tips and Tricks
- March: Wiring Diagram Fundamentals
- April: Modern Valve Actuation Systems
- May: ASE Test Prep - A8 Engine Performance
- June: Key Off Draw Diagnosis
- July: Misfire Diagnostic Fundamentals
- August: Basic Lab Scope Connection and Setup
- September: Voltmeter Fundamentals
- October: VW and Audi Scan Tool Tips
- November: More Electrical Puzzles Part II
- December: Brain Teasers: Diagnostic Puzzles from the Field Part III
Commenting on the release, Ryan Kooiman, Director of Training, SMP, stated, "We're excited to expand upon our award-winning Standard Pro Training On-Demand offering, which gives technicians access to even more professional automotive training."
Standard® Pro Training currently has more than 100 classes and more than 14,000 registered technicians. To learn more about Standard® Pro Training, visit pts.smpcorp.com/std.
SMP supplies independent professional auto technicians and automotive do-it-yourselfers with high quality replacement parts for engine management ignition, emission and fuel systems as well as temperature control products for domestic and import cars and light trucks. SMP products are sold through both traditional and non-traditional distribution channels. For more information, download the SMP® Parts App 2.0 or visit www.smpcorp.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/standard-motor-products-announces-standard-pro-trainings-2017-on-demand-training-schedule-300378578.html
SOURCE Standard Motor Products, Inc.