GREENWICH, Conn., Oct. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Starwood Property Trust (NYSE: STWD) today announced that the Company will release its third quarter 2011 financial results on Friday, November 4, 2011 before the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. A conference call will be held on Friday, November 4, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time.
During the conference call, the Company's officers will review third quarter performance, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer period.
To Participate in the Telephone Conference Call:
- Dial in at least five minutes prior to start time.
- Domestic: 1-877-780-3379
- International: 1-719-457-2631
Conference Call Playback:
- Domestic: 1-877-870-5176
- International: 1-858-384-5517
- Passcode: 4752129
- The playback can be accessed through November 18, 2011.
- The conference call will also be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.starwoodpropertytrust.com. To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the call will also be available for 90 days on the Company's website.
Full Text of the Earnings Report:
- Internet -- The full text of the earnings report will be available immediately following the earnings release to the wire services on November 4, 2011 at the Company's web site, www.starwoodpropertytrust.com.
- Mail -- For those without Internet access, the third quarter 2011 earnings release will be available by mail or fax, on request. To receive a copy, please call the Company's Investor Relations at 203-422-7788.
About Starwood Property Trust, Inc.
Starwood Property Trust, Inc. focuses primarily on originating, investing in, financing and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial and residential real estate-related debt investments. Starwood Property Trust, Inc. is externally managed and advised by SPT Management, LLC, an affiliate of Starwood Capital Group, and has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust for U.S. federal income tax purposes.
Contact: Investor Relations
SOURCE Starwood Property Trust, Inc.