Company invites individual and institutional investors to view presentation at VirtualInvestorConferences.com
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Dec. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- TapImmune Inc. (NASDAQ: TPIV), a leading clinical-stage immuno-oncology company with ongoing clinical trials in ovarian and breast cancer, today announced that Peter Hoang, President and Chief Executive Officer, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
TapImmune's presentation will be available for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Potential to be a dominant player in T-cell cancer vaccines by eliciting both helper and killer T-cell responses; durable immune response generated by >90% of vaccinated patients against target
- Evaluating lead candidate in four ongoing Phase 2 studies in ovarian cancer and triple-negative breast cancer; additional studies planned for HER2+ breast cancer vaccine
- Capital efficient clinical strategy: two studies fully funded by grants totaling approx. $17 million
- PolyStart™ antigen expression technology offers multiple out-licensing opportunities
- Highly vetted technology: Collaborations with Mayo Clinic, AstraZeneca, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, U.S. Department of Defense
About TapImmune Inc.
TapImmune Inc. is a leader in the development of novel immunotherapies for cancer, with multiple Phase 2 and Phase 1b/2 clinical studies currently ongoing for the treatment of ovarian and breast cancer. The company's peptide- or nucleic acid-based immunotherapeutic products comprise multiple naturally processed epitopes (NPEs) designed to comprehensively stimulate a patient's killer T-cells and helper T-cells, and to restore or further augment antigen presentation by using proprietary nucleic acid-based expression systems. This unique approach can produce off-the-shelf T-cell vaccine candidates that elicit a broad-based T-cell response and can be given without respect to HLA type. The company's technologies may be used as stand-alone medications or in combination with other treatment modalities.
For additional information, please visit: https://tapimmune.com/
To receive future press releases via email, please visit:
For answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQs page: https://tapimmune.com/investors/frequently-asked-questions/
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE TapImmune Inc.