Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to attend interactive real-time virtual VirtualInvestorConferences.com
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Dec. 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- TapImmune Inc. (NASDAQ:TPIV), a leading clinical-stage immuno-oncology company with ongoing clinical trials in ovarian and breast cancer, today announced that Peter Hoang, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on December 7, 2017.
DATE: Thursday, December 7, 2017
TIME: 10:45 AM ET
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time - both in the presentation hall as well as the association's "virtual trade booth." If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an on-demand archive will be available for 90 days.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to save time and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- Potential to be a dominant player in T-cell cancer vaccines by eliciting both helper and killer T-cell responses; durable immune response generated by >90% of vaccinated patients against target
- Evaluating lead candidate in four ongoing Phase 2 studies in ovarian cancer and triple-negative breast cancer; additional studies planned for HER2+ breast cancer vaccine
- Capital efficient clinical strategy: two studies fully funded by grants totaling approx. $17 million
- PolyStart™ antigen expression technology offers multiple out-licensing opportunities
- Highly vetted technology: Collaborations with Mayo Clinic, AstraZeneca, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, U.S. Department of Defense
About TapImmune Inc.
TapImmune Inc. is a leader in the development of novel immunotherapies for cancer, with multiple Phase 2 and Phase 1b/2 clinical studies currently ongoing for the treatment of ovarian and breast cancer. The company's peptide- or nucleic acid-based immunotherapeutic products comprise multiple naturally processed epitopes (NPEs) designed to comprehensively stimulate a patient's killer T-cells and helper T-cells, and to restore or further augment antigen presentation by using proprietary nucleic acid-based expression systems. This unique approach can produce off-the-shelf T-cell vaccine candidates that elicit a broad-based T-cell response and can be given without respect to HLA type. The company's technologies may be used as stand-alone medications or in combination with other treatment modalities.
For additional information, please visit: https://tapimmune.com/
To receive future press releases via email, please visit:
For answers to frequently asked questions, please visit our FAQs page: https://tapimmune.com/investors/frequently-asked-questions/
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE TapImmune Inc.