WESTPORT, Connecticut, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
TCC, the global leader in retail marketing programs, announces the appointment of Van B. Sapp as president of TCC Americas. Sapp will be responsible for TCC's operations in North and South America, adding capabilities with licensed properties and integrating digital components to current customer initiatives.
Bringing more than 25 years of in-depth consumer products and retail experience, Sapp most recently served as senior vice president of sales at PepsiCo's $10 billion Quaker, Tropicana and Gatorade division. Throughout his career, he has held significant senior roles in Pepsi-Cola, leading key marketing departments, including national promotions, shopper marketing, sport marketing packaging, digital media and CRM. Prior to PepsiCo, Van spent 12 years at Kraft Foods.
"TCC is extremely fortunate to have someone with Van's industry experience and track record to shape our strategy for this important geography. Van is uniquely qualified to help our retail partners navigate emerging technologies, global economic complications and increasing Shopper demands through TCC's suite of marketing solutions," said Michael Ioakimides, chief executive officer of TCC.
Sapp's appointment will also see him join TCC's global leadership team.
"Having spent my entire career building brands on store shelves, I look forward to partnering with retailers to drive growth, build brand equity and create deeper customer loyalty through TCC's unique approach," said Sapp.
TCC designs programs that increase total store sales by retaining a chain's best customers, improving visit frequency, boosting average transaction levels and increasing brand equity. The company operates in 65 countries worldwide gaining market share for over 250 leading retailers, primarily in grocery, convenience & gas and drugstore channels.
Notes to Editors
- TCC is a world-leader operating in more than 65 countries worldwide and working with over 250 retailers, predominantly in the grocery, convenience & gas and drugstore channels.
- TCC designs retail marketing solutions that increase total store sales by improving frequency, average transaction levels and other crucial Key Performance Indicators. These programs are designed to change shopper perceptions and engagement, increasing retailer brand equity and awareness. These events are a complimentary fit with the retailer's social media strategies and help keep the store's offering vibrant, fresh and exciting.
- Established in 1991, TCC has partnered with many of the world's leading retailers, successfully delivering concrete and measurable increases in revenue and market share.
- The experience gained from successfully running more than 6,000 programs allows TCC to structure tailor-made programs and their services include campaign design, reward sourcing and supply, logistics, creative services, program management, measurement and analysis.
- TCC America's Region includes offices in: United States, Canada, Mexico and Argentina.
- For more information visit the TCC website http://www.tccglobal.com/en/.
For more information please contact:
Edelman, on behalf of TCC
E: [email protected]