WORCESTER, Mass., May 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG), a leading provider of property and casualty insurance products nationwide, is pleased to announce the launch of SmallComm SOLUTIONS. The new web-based portal offers the company's agent partners everything they need in one place, demonstrating the company's commitment to being the better choice for small commercial.
"We know that customer service representatives and account managers are critical to an agency's success and they always are looking to save time so that they can focus more on advising and servicing their customers," said Michael Keane, president, small commercial. "SmallComm SOLUTIONS makes that possible. We are thrilled to know that agencies using our Small Commercial portal already are giving it extremely positive feedback for its ability to help make their jobs easier and provide more value to their customers."
SmallComm SOLUTIONS makes doing business with The Hanover faster and easier by offering agency staff real-time access to:
- Appetite Guide -- Makes searching the entire universe of industries easy, to quickly find the eligibility of a business class within The Hanover. Coming soon...at state specific levels
- BOP Endorsement Summary -- Provides concise, side-by-side product comparisons, pricing and coverage information, to effectively assess the right products to offer
- Industry Resources -- Puts valuable links to helpful insurance industry resources and sites helping agents quickly get the information they need to transact business
- The Agency Place -- Offers easy access to customers' policy, billing, and claims forms, as well as documents useful to both independent agents and their customers
- Agency Help Line -- Provides access to wide range of resource contacts and valuable information to take advantage of the company's small commercial expertise
- What's New? -- Keeps the company's agent partners up-to-date on new products, training and product webinars, events, and more
- Quote & Issue -- Allows convenient access to the company's point-of-sale system to quote a new policy, and to quickly generate customized quote proposals
- BusinessBuilder -- Provides agents access to The Hanover's entire marketing digital tool kit. Agents can even co-brand each piece for personalized local marketing efforts
SmallComm SOLUTIONS are helping agencies better understand and market the total value of The Hanover's small commercial offerings. This enables agents to take full advantage of the broad appetite of over 500 eligible classes, with specialized industry leading products, and demonstrates why the company is the better choice for small commercial.
Agents interested in more detail should contact one of The Hanover's local branch offices, which can be located through the Agent section of www.hanover.com.
About The Hanover
Founded in 1852, The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE: THG) is proud to be celebrating 160 years of delivering on its promises to its agent partners and their customers. The Hanover offers a wide range of property and casualty products and services to businesses, individuals, and families through a select group of agents and brokers, and is ranked among the top 25 property and casualty companies in the United States.
Based in Worcester, Mass., The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. is the holding company for a group of insurers that includes The Hanover Insurance Company, also based in Worcester, Citizens Insurance Company of America, headquartered in Howell, Michigan, Chaucer Holdings PLC, based in London, and their affiliates. Through Chaucer, the company underwrites business at Lloyd's of London in several major insurance and reinsurance classes, including property, marine and aviation, energy, U.K. motor and casualty. For more information, please visit www.hanover.com.
SOURCE The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.