The Global Power Management System Market is expected to reach USD6,113.60 million, growing at a CAGR of 9.08% from 2020-2025. Growth in the Global Power Management System Market can be attributed to the rise in demand of electricity across all industries and stringent government regulations regarding energy-efficient usage of power. The power management system decreases production interruptions by offering a constant power supply and escalates the reliability of the power supply system. Additionally, the renewal and replacement of the current gird requires safe and secure operations, which in turn, will boost the market of Global Power Management System.
The Global Power Management System Market can be segmented based on type, module, end-use and region. Based on module, the Global Power Management System Market can be categorized into power monitoring & control, switching & safety management, data historian, power simulator, generator controls, load shedding and management, energy cost accounting and others. Among them, power monitoring & control dominated the market with a share of 23.68% in 2019 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast years due to its wide application in the industrial sector for measuring and controlling energy requirement, analysis of data, controlling voltage and maintaining overall power.
In terms of end-use, the market is bifurcated in oil & gas, marine, metal and mining, utilities, data centers and others. Among this, oil and gas sector dominates the market with a share of 25.81% in 2019.
Siemens AG, ABB Limited, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Eaton Corporation, Emerson Electric, ETAP Automation Pvt. Limited, General Electric Company, Larsen & Toubro, CPower Inc., Rockwell Automation, Inc., Fuji Electric Co. Ltd. are among the leading players in the Global Power Management System Market. Companies operating in the market are using organic strategies such as product and technological advancement through addition of new features, mergers and collaborations to boost their share.
Asia-Pacific is at the forefront of the Global Power Management System Market and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period due to the huge demand of power management system from manufacturing sector. Furthermore, some other factors responsible for the growth of this market include rise in industrialization and government initiatives towards electrification in all parts of the region's countries such as China, India and Japan.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
To analyze and forecast the market size of Power Management System, in terms of value.
To classify and forecast the Global Power Management System Market based on type, module, end-use and regional distribution.
To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Power Management System Market.
To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Power Management System Market.
To conduct the pricing analysis for Power Management System Market.
To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Global Power Management System Market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Power Management System Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Power Management System Market Outlook 6.1. Market Size & Forecast 6.1.1. By Value 6.2. Market Share & Forecast 6.2.1. By Type (Hardware, Software and Services) 6.2.2. By Module (Power Monitoring & Control, Switching & Safety Management, Load Shedding & Management, Energy Cost Accounting, Generator Controls, Data Historian, Power Simulators and Others) 6.2.3. By End-Use (Utilities, Oil & Gas, Metal & Mining, Data Centers, Marine and Others) 6.2.4. By Region 6.2.5. By Company 6.3. Product Map
7. Asia-Pacific Power Management System Market Outlook 7.1. Market Size & Forecast 7.2. Market Share & Forecast 7.3. Market Attractiveness Index 7.4. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
8. Europe Power Management System Market Outlook 8.1. Market Size & Forecast 8.2. Market Share & Forecast 8.3. Market Attractiveness Index 8.4. Europe: Country Analysis
9. North America Power Management System Market Outlook 9.1. Market Size & Forecast 9.2. Market Share & Forecast 9.3. Market Attractiveness Index 9.4. North America: Country Analysis
10. South America Power Management System Market Outlook 10.1. Market Size & Forecast 10.2. Market Share & Forecast 10.3. Market Attractiveness Index 10.4. South America: Country Analysis
11. Middle East and Africa Power Management System Market Outlook 11.1. Market Size & Forecast 11.2. Market Share & Forecast 11.3. Market Attractiveness Index 11.4. MEA: Country Analysis
14. Competitive Landscape 12.1. Siemens AG 12.2. ABB Limited 12.3. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation 12.4. Eaton Corporation 12.5. Emerson Electric 12.6. ETAP Automation Pvt. Limited 12.7. General Electric Company 12.8. Larsen & Toubro 12.9. CPower Inc. 12.10. Rockwell Automation, Inc. 12.11. Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.