LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Families are always looking for ways to make their lives easier and less complex without compromising care. With the new Whirlpool® Smart All-in-One CareTM Washer and Dryer Combo, families can do just that. This smart combo features an effective drying time and does not require a transfer between the washer and dryer, allowing for one load to be completely washed and dried in the same machine. Now when laundry is forgotten in the washer and not transferred to the dryer, it's taken care of with no worry.
"We constantly listen for what people want and need to make their lives less complex," said Ryan Morand, senior brand manager, Whirlpool brand. "We found they often forget to transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer, creating more time spent doing laundry than needed. With our new combo laundry machine, there is no transfer necessary – clothes get washed, then dried all in the same appliance."
Each feature of the washer and dryer combo is designed to fill a real consumer need, remove guesswork and help families get the job done. Features include:
- Transfer-Free and Compact Washing and Drying: Too busy or forget to transfer freshly washed clothes to the dryer? With the combo, the unit begins drying immediately after the wash cycle completes, answering the need for less complex washing routines and providing a compact unit perfect for tight spaces where a separate washer and dryer might not fit.
- Load & GoTM Bulk Dispensing: Automatic dispensing ensures each load gets the right amount of detergent, at the right time, giving clothing precise fabric care. By providing practical and meaningful methods, the washer makes laundry more intuitive for everyone in the family.
- Amazon Dash Replenishment: The combo senses when laundry supplies are low and can automatically order more. When the Whirlpool® mobile app is synced with an Amazon account, the feature estimates the amount of supplies remaining and sends an order to Amazon for more detergent and affresh® washer cleaner.
- Alert Notifications: The unit can be remotely controlled from a mobile device through the Whirlpool® mobile app. Through mobile device notifications, alerts are sent once a load of laundry is complete, so no more guessing and checking in frequently only to find out the cycle is not complete.
- Download & GoTM Cycles: Consumer insights show that most people don't know the type of laundry cycle best suited for unique loads. With Download & GoTM Cycles, families can download special cycles tailored to fit their specific load and better protect their clothing, improving the care they bring to the whole family.
From January 5-8, CES® attendees can experience this and other Whirlpool brand innovations at booth #41730 in the Smart Home section, located at the Sands Expo Center.
For more information on the company's care-centric product innovations and to join the conversation, visit ces.whirlpool.com and follow #EveryDayCare.
 Requires WiFi and account creation. App features and functionality subject to change. Subject to Terms of Service available at whirlpool.com/connect. Data rates may apply.
About Whirlpool Brand
For more than one hundred years, Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) brand has been inspired by how people care for their families. Whirlpool brand is designing home appliances that are focused on improving how families give and get the care they need with the latest technologies and innovations – whether that means most flexible refrigerator storage for all types of family needs, induction technology for efficient cooking and easier cleaning, or laundry pairs that sense and adapt to clothes with the latest in connected technologies. Whirlpool brand is part of Whirlpool Corporation, the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances. Whirlpool Corporation is also one of Habitat for Humanity's largest corporate partners for over 15 dedicated years, donating a refrigerator and range to every new Habitat for Humanity home built in North America. For more information on Whirlpool, please visit whirlpool.com/everydaycare or find us on Facebook at facebook.com/whirlpoolusa or Twitter at @WhirlpoolUSA. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com.
SOURCE Whirlpool Brand