ITASCA, Ill., Feb. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) is proud to announce that 29 of its retail insurance brokers and benefits consultants were recognized as Power Brokers® by Risk & Insurance® magazine. Power Brokers are selected annually from among thousands of nominees based upon their superior customer service, depth of industry knowledge and successes in solving difficult client risk-related problems within the preceding 12 months.
Twenty-nine Gallagher professionals were named Power Brokers within 14 industry categories:
- Richard Terlecki (Aviation & Aerospace)
- Charlie Herr, Greg Hunter, Tyler LaMantia, Michael McHugh (Education [Higher and Secondary])
- Kristy Arciszewski, Kelly Bonanno, Christine Brown, Stewart Durant, Jill Goldstone (Employee Benefits)
- Stephen Whalley (Energy Upstream)
- Konrad Dowling, Daniel R'bibo, Susan Wallis (Entertainment – Media/Events)
- Lee Newmark, Chris Miller (Health Care)
- Brandon Cole, Joan Dove (Nonprofit)
- Amy Sinclair (Pharmaceuticals/Life Sciences)
- Frank Godfrey (Private Client)
- Tony Abella, Jr., Jessica Govic, Ronni Rausch, Nancy Sylvester, Justin Wiley (Public Sector/Public Entities)
- Justin Dove (Real Estate)
- Matt Medeiros (Retailing/Wholesaling)
- Chris Demetroulis (Transportation/Trucking/Rail)
- Tim DePriest (Workers' Comp/Disability Management)
Seven additional Gallagher professionals were recognized as Power Broker finalists on the magazine's website www.riskandinsurance.com.
- Patrick Walsh (At-Large)
- Suzanne Corissa Stuckey, John O'Brien (Entertainment – Media/Events)
- Peter Persuitti (Nonprofit)
- Chris Connelly (Public Sector/Public Entities)
- Alexandra Glickman, Morgan Anderson (Real Estate)
"Congratulations to our Gallagher professionals on this extraordinary distinction. It is gratifying to see so many of our colleagues recognized for the superior service and results they have delivered to our clients and for the creative solutions they have developed over the past year. Our team is highly specialized within dozens of niches and practice groups, and every day they are making a difference for the clients they serve," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
The Risk & Insurance® Power Broker® Awards are an annual selection of the most effective and influential commercial insurance brokers and employee benefits consultants. The Power Broker® designation is based on nominations provided by brokers, risk managers and benefits consultants, and is judged based on the quality of the application and on references by risk managers in each industry sector. Hundreds of risk and benefits managers/executives are interviewed in the process of identifying and soliciting, evaluating and judging the nominees. Brokers and consultants are judged primarily on their creativity in solving risk-related problems during the previous year, their demonstrated industry knowledge and their high level of client service.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 31 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 150 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.
Contact: Linda J. Collins VP-Corporate Communications 630.285.4009 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.