DUBLIN, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Applied Statistics, with Emphasis on Risk Management in R&D, QA/QC, and Manufacturing " conference to their offering.
The 2-day seminar explains how to apply statistics to manage risk in R&D, QA/QC, and Manufacturing, with examples derived mainly from the medical device design/manufacturing industry.
The flow of topics over the 2 days is as follows:
- ISO standards and FDA/MDD regulations regarding the use of statistics.
- Basic vocabulary and concepts.
- Statistical Process Control
- Statistical methods for Design Verification
- Statistical methods for Product/Process Qualification
- Metrology: the statistical analysis of measurement uncertainty, and how it is used to establish QC specifications
- How to craft "statistically valid conclusion statements" (e.g., for reports)
- Summary, from a risk management perspective
The 5 user licence includes:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
- 2 Days' Stay
- Pick-up and Drop Facility (Nearest Airport)
- Breakfast and Lunch
- High Tea
- Pack of 3 Past Webinars on similar subject
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xd75rp/applied
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/two-day-seminar---applied-statistics-with-emphasis-on-risk-management-in-rd-qaqc-and-manufacturing-schiller-park-united-states---november-10-11-2016---research-and-markets-300302059.html
SOURCE Research and Markets