According to the market research study on "US Event Logistics Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Analysis - by Type and End-user," the market is expected to reach US$ 9,143.9 million by 2028 from US$ 6,969.8 million in 2021; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4% from 2021 to 2028.
In terms of End-user, sports segment dominated US event logistics market during 2021-2028
After the lockdown restrictions have been lifted in the US, sports fans around the country are eager to cheer on their favorite athletes and teams. After a long list of sporting events was canceled or rescheduled in 2020, demand is expected to be high for the 2021 editions. There are multiple sports events that are coming up in 2021 such as US open golf, MLB all-star game, and world series TBA. Further, the major market players providing sports events services are Kuehne+Nagel, DB Schenker, and XPO Logistics, Inc. among others. For instance, DB Schenker specializes in providing logistics for all types of major sports events. Also, DB SCHENKER has a long-standing reputation in organizing logistics for international sporting events such as soccer world cups, the Olympic games, sailing regattas, athletics championships, and motorsport events. Thus, with the rise in the number of sports events in the country, the event logistics service will grow
FedEx Corporation; United Parcel Service of America, Inc., XPO Logistics, DB Schenker and DHL International GmbH are among the leading companies operating in the US event logistics market. The companies are adopting inorganic growth strategies such as partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions to sustain their position in the dynamic market. For Instance, in 2020, FedEx, Dell Technologies, and Switch partnered to develop exascale multi-cloud edge infrastructure services to bring compute, storage, and connectivity to the network edge and help customers overcome performance barriers for latency-sensitive applications.
Kuehne + Nagel International AG
DHL International GmbH
Rhenus SE & Co. KG
United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
XPO Logistics, Inc.
The report segments the US event logistics market as follows:
Entertainment and Media
Corporate Events and Trade Fairs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction 1.1 Study Scope 1.2 Research Report Guidance 1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology 3.1 Coverage 3.2 Secondary Research 3.3 Primary Research
4. Event Logistics Market Landscape 4.1 Market Overview 4.2 PEST Analysis 4.2.1 US - PEST Analysis 4.3 Ecosystem Analysis 4.4 Expert Opinion
5. Event Logistics - Market Dynamics 5.1 Market Drivers 5.1.1 Increase in Exhibitions and Trade Shows in US 5.1.2 Higher Demand of Air Freight Services 5.2 Market Restraint 5.2.1 High Cost of Operation and Competitive Pricing 5.3 Market Opportunity 5.3.1 Technological Advancements in Event Logistics 5.4 Future Trends 5.4.1 Enhanced Use of Fourth-Party Logistics Gives Boost to Event Logistics 5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Event Logistics Market - US Analysis 6.1 Event logistics Market - US Overview 6.2 Event Logistics Market - Revenue and Forecast to 2028 (US$ Million) 6.3 Market Positioning - US Key Players
7. Event Logistics Market Analysis - By Type 7.1 Overview 7.2 US Event Logistics Market Breakdown, by Type, 2020 and 2028 7.3 Inventory Management 7.3.1 Overview 7.3.2 Inventory Management Market Revenue and Forecast to 2028 (US$ Million) 7.4 Delivery Systems 7.4.1 Overview 7.4.2 Delivery Systems Market Revenue and Forecast to 2028 (US$ Million) 7.5 Freight Forwarding 7.5.1 Overview 7.5.2 Freight Forwarding Market Revenue and Forecast to 2028 (US$ Million) 7.6 Others 7.6.1 Overview 7.6.2 Others Market Revenue and Forecast to 2028 (US$ Million)
8. Event Logistics Market Analysis - By End User 8.1 Overview 8.2 Event Logistics Market Breakdown, by End User, 2020 and 2028 8.3 Entertainment & Media 8.3.1 Overview 8.3.2 Entertainment & Media Market Revenue and Forecast to 2028 (US$ Million) 8.4 Sports 8.4.1 Overview 8.4.2 Sports Market Revenue and Forecast to 2028 (US$ Million) 8.5 Corporate Events & Trade Fair 8.5.1 Overview 8.5.2 Corporate Events & Trade Fair Market Revenue and Forecast to 2028 (US$ Million) 8.6 Others 8.6.1 Overview 8.6.2 Others Market Revenue and Forecast to 2028 (US$ Million)
9. Impact OF COVID-19 Pandemic on US Event logistics Market 9.1 US: Impact assessment of COVID-19 Pandemic
10. Industry Landscape 10.1 Overview 10.2 Market Initiative