Global ventilators market is expected to reach USD 2,636.2 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
Increasing incidence & prevalence of pulmonary disorders with changing lifestyles, rising tobacco smokers, and growing pollution level with urbanization; rising geriatric population; and increasing incidence of premature births are majorly driving the global ventilators market. However, complications associated with the use of mechanical ventilators restrict the growth of the market to some extent.
In addition, the report further gives an extensive outlook on various segments of the market. The ventilators market studied in this report is majorly segmented by product type, interface, age group, mobility, mode, and end user. The report in detail talks about each of these segment and sub-segment with the specific focus on dynamics, trends impacting the growth of these markets, regional opportunities, key players, technological investments, end user preferences, and future prospects.
The report also includes the competitive landscape based on extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by leading market participants in the industry over the past 3 years (2015-2017).
2. Research Methodology 2.1. Research Process 2.1.1. Secondary Research 2.1.2. Primary Research
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights 4.1. Introduction 4.2. Drivers 4.2.1. Increasing Number of Intensive Care Units (ICU) and ICU Beds 4.2.2. Rising incidence & Prevalence of Respiratory Diseases 188.8.131.52. Rising Number of Tobacco Smokers 184.108.40.206. Urbanization and Growing Pollution Levels 4.2.3. Rapid Growth in the Geriatric Population 4.2.4. Increasing Incidence of Preterm Births 4.3. Restraint 4.3.1. Complications Associated with the Use of Mechanical Ventilators 4.4. Opportunities 4.4.1. Growing Demand for Home Care Therapeutic Devices 4.4.2. Emerging Countries in the Asia-Pacific and Latin America 4.5. Challenges 4.5.1. Harmful Effects on Neonates 4.6. Market Share Analysis, by Key Players
10. Ventilators Market, By End-User 10.1. Introduction 10.2. Hospitals & Clinics 10.3. Home Care 10.4. Ambulatory Surgical Centers 10.5. Others
11. Ventilators Market, By Geography
12. Competitive Landscape 12.1. New Product Launches 12.2. Mergers & Acquisitions 12.3. Agreements, Collaborations, and Joint Ventures 12.4. Approvals
13. Company Profiles (Business Overview, Financial Overview, Product Portfolio, Strategic Developments) 13.1. Hamilton Medical AG 13.2. Becton Dickinson and Company 13.3. Koninklijke Philips N.V. 13.4. Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited. 13.5. Draegerwerk Ag & Co. Kgaa 13.6. GE Healthcare 13.7. Medtronic Plc 13.8. Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. Kg 13.9. Resmed Inc. 13.10. Smith Group Plc. 13.11. Zoll Medical Corporation 13.12. Schiller AG