WALKER COUNTY, Texas, Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The pace Texas Grand Ranch has grown in less than two years wouldn't have been possible without the veteran community, to date 80 homesites are now owned by our veterans.
Owning land is the American dream, and no one is more deserving of owning land than our veterans," said Gary Hoven, Sales Manager. "Therefore, we go the extra mile for our Veterans. All of our homesites meet the TVLB finance requirements. We make owning a new homesite a very simple process."
"The [veteran] benefits, are helpful," said Quinn Ashley, a veteran and Texas Grand Ranch landowner. "When you put in so much, it's good to get something back out of it, it gives you a feeling that you can't describe. Thanks for making this possible for the veterans."
Additionally, to put a monetary value on this commitment to the veteran community not just in providing special veteran pricing and aid, Texas Grand Ranch and Patten Companies continue to support two veteran-focused causes, The PTSD Foundation of America's Camp Hope, supported by Michael Berry and Marcus Luttrell's Lone Survivor. To date, almost $100,000 has been raised.
"We know freedom's not free and we appreciate the veterans for their service, and the owners and donors for their contributions," Sumner said.
That's a sentiment shared by veterans like Ashley, too.
"This land is beautiful, "Ashley said. " You can't ask for anything better and security and knowing everything's going to be ok and that somebody cares. I can't wait to build my home and make it how I want it and be happy and be free on my own land...I just want to say thank you for making this happen, for making this possible."
- The community is composed of 2,100 acres of rolling woodlands, which makes it easy to enjoy renowned hiking and hunting areas, including the famed Lone Star Hiking Trail.
- Homesites start at $59,000 for a 2-acre lot.
- Properties can be up to 5-acres, many of which border Sam Houston National Forest.
- Each homesite comes equipped with public electrical utility links and access to the community's private central water system.
- Wide roads built to county standards connect FM 1374 to Texas Grand Ranch—making nearby towns along I-45, together with George Bush Intercontinental Airport (just 45 minutes away), easily accessible.
For information about pre-construction homesites still available at Texas Grand Ranch, please call 888-473-5175 or email TexasGrand@PattenCo.com.
SOURCE Patten Companies