BANGALORE, India, Dec. 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Wireless Connectivity Market is Segmented by Type (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Smart, ZigBee, Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS), Near Field Communication (NFC), Other Technologies), by Application (Consumer Electronics, Wearable Devices/Smart Appliances, Healthcare, Automotive & Transportation, Other). This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Computers & Electronics Category. It also covers Global & Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2026.
In 2019, the global Wireless Connectivity market size was USD 24610 Million and it is expected to reach USD 50200 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 10.6% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of wireless connectivity market size are, increased demand for wireless sensor networks in the development of smart infrastructure, a substantial increase in the penetration of the Internet, increase in the adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT).
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Wireless Connectivity Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-25X2192/Global_Wireless_Connectivity
COVID-19 IMPACT ON WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY MARKET
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for Wireless Connectivity has increased due to the acceleration of remote working and an increase in focus on evaluating and de-risking the end-to-end value chain.
Furthermore, various wireless communication and positioning devices, such as drones, cell positioning systems and global positioning systems (GPS), are used to track virus transmission in the outdoor environment. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the growth of the wireless connectivity market size during the forecast period.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY MARKET SIZE
Raise in demand for wireless sensor networks in the development of smart infrastructure is expected to increase the growth of the wireless connectivity market size. Wireless sensors are expected to gain popularity due to the increased attention of the sensor manufacturers on the enhancement of wireless sensing technology. Sensor prices, along with a rising trend in process optimization, home automation and lifestyle change, are increasing the adoption of wireless sensor networks (WSNs).
The development of the 5G network is expected to further fuel the wireless sensor market size growth. With a rising number of connected devices, the need for high-speed Internet access has become one of the most critical criteria in digitally advanced workplaces. New wireless technologies need more spectrum and more resources. LTE and 5G are the fastest-growing mobile technologies that will fulfill the needs of emerging wireless technologies.
Other factors that drive the growth of wireless connectivity market size are, increasing awareness of energy efficiency, strict regulations and building directives, the promotion of various smart grid technologies and the availability of a range of open protocols.
Inquire for Customized Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/customisation/QYRE-Auto-25X2192/Global_Wireless_Connectivity
WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Asia-Pacific region held the largest wireless connectivity market share (about 38 %) in 2016 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period as well. As the IoT market is experiencing healthy growth, the APAC market for wireless communication chips is expected to expand significantly. The number of new M2M connections per year, the demand for smart consumer devices and the need for an industrial revolution are therefore higher in this area. Given the large population base in some developing economies such as China, India and Thailand in the APAC, coupled with related issues such as healthcare and energy management, wireless networking technologies seem to have more opportunities to boost living standards and revolutionize the industrial sector in the APAC.
North America is expected to witness a high growth rate during the forecast period due to the presence of major IT & Telecom vendors in the region. The North American area is also rising increasingly due to the introduction of emerging technologies such as IoT and Artificial Intelligence.
- United States
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ● Germany
- ● France
- ● UK.
- ● Italy
- ● Russia
- ● Nordic Countries
- ● Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-25X2192/Global_Wireless_Connectivity
WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY MARKET SEGMENTATION
Segment by Type, the Wireless Connectivity market is segmented into
- Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Smart
- Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Other Technologies.
Segment by Application, the Wireless Connectivity market is segmented into
- Consumer Electronics
- Wearable Devices/Smart Appliances
- Automotive & Transportation
TOP COMPANIES IN THE WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY MARKET
Broadcom is the world's leading manufacturer in the global Wireless Connectivity market with a market share of 19.06% in terms of revenue.
Some of the other top companies discussed in this report include,
- Qualcomm Atheros
- Mediatek Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Atmel Corporation
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-25X2192&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-25X2192&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Market is expected to grow from USD 3,290.76 Million in 2019 to USD 7,510.19 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 14.74%. Major factors driving the growth of Wi-Fi Hotspot Market size are the increase in the usage of mobile phones and smart devices, the increase in the adoption of Wi-Fi hotspots by the hospitality, retail and education industries, and the adoption of Wi-Fi by network operators for data traffic discharge. Top companies in the Wi-Fi hotspot market are ALE International, Aptilo Networks, Boingo Wireless Inc, CISCO SYSTEMS INC, Hewlett-Packard, iPass Inc, Netgear, Nokia Corporation, Ruckus Networks.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Market size is projected to reach USD 45020 Million by 2026, from USD 25920 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.6% during 2021-2026. The retail segment currently dominates the Near Field Communication market due to the high demand for retail automation goods, where NFC is the main technology. In addition, the automotive and residential and commercial industries are projected to expand at the highest CAGR among all other industries. Growth in these two industries is due to the rising adoption of smart devices and ease of communication. NFC allows hands-free connectivity and in-car infotainment in the automotive industry. In the residential and commercial market, NFC is useful for use in applications such as physical entry, time & attendance, and automatic locking systems.
- Smart Thermostat Market is expected to grow from USD 730.25 Million in 2019 to USD 2,484.42 Million by the end of 2025 at a CAGR of 22.63%.
- ZigBee Enabled Devices Market is segmented by type Single-Chip Solutions, Transceivers, Modules, Microcontrollers, by application Smart Metering, Lighting, Door Locks, Home Gateways, Others and by various regions.
- Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market is segmented by type Core Satellite Navigation Systems, Regional Satellite Navigation Systems, by application Navigation, Positioning and by various regions.
- Japan Wireless Connectivity Market report studies the Wireless Connectivity development status and future trend in Japan, focusing on top players in Japan, splits Wireless Connectivity by type and by Application, to fully and deeply research and reveal the general market situation and future forecast.
- Asia-Pacific Wireless Connectivity Market report is segmented by type Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Smart, ZigBee, Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS), Near Field Communication (NFC), Other Technologies, by application Consumer Electronics, Wearable Devices/Smart Appliances, Healthcare, Automotive & Transportation, Other and by various regions.
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Wireless Connectivity Market
- United States Wireless Connectivity Market
- China Wireless Connectivity Market
Click Here To Find More Similar Reports On Wireless Connectivity
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports