DUBLIN, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Injection Molding: Global Markets and Technologies 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global market for plastic injection molding should increase from $121.40 billion in 2020 to $157.70 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% during the period of 2020-2025.
This study encompasses technologies, applications and materials regarding injection molding. The report analyzes the major types of thermoplastic resins used to produce molded products. These products cater to demand arising from various end-use industries. Machines and equipment are discussed, entailing the qualitative aspect of it. Trends in demand are reviewed and impact on the overall market growth are assessed.
Market drivers within each end-use industry are identified. Thermoplastic resin injection molding is analyzed in detail. Technological issues and trends are reviewed and other influential factors (economic conditions, COVID impact and standards) are discussed. Because this is a global study, the research analyzes domestic and international technological issues and economic considerations.
Revenue forecasts from 2019-2025 are given for each major type of thermoplastic grade, end user and regional market.
This updated report includes the impact of COVID-19 on the end-user base, which can be seen in the global and regional market analysis.
The Report Includes:
- An updated review of the global market for plastic injection molding within the industry
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019-2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market growth; and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements and strategic innovations within the market place
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for injection molding by end use, type, and geographic region
- Details about plastic molding techniques and discussion on injection molding versus other plastics molding processes
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major manufacturers and suppliers, including BASF SE, DSM, Dow Chemical Co., DuPont, ExxonMobil, Bay Plastics Machinery Corp., LyondellBasell Industries NV, SABIC, Sumitomo (SHI) Demag Plastics Machinery GmbH, UBE Machinery Inc., and Toray Industries, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Plastic Injection Molding Machinery and Systems
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Type of Polymer
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by End Use
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 New Developments
Chapter 9 Market Opportunities
- Emerging Trends in Plastic Injection Molding
- Plastic Injection Molding Process Trends
- End-Use Innovations
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Leading Plastic Injection Molding Machine Manufacturers
- Absolute Haitian Corp.
- Bay Plastics Machinery
- Davis-Standard Llc
- Dri-Air Industries Inc.
- Engel Austria Gmbh
- Gammaflux Controls Inc.
- Graham Engineering Corp.
- Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd.
- Industrial Heater Corp.
- Kautex Machines Inc.
- Maguire Products Inc.
- Maruka Usa Inc.
- Master Molded Products Corp.
- Milacron Llc
- Negri Bossi North America
- Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Nordson Polymer Processing Systems
- Novatec, Inc.
- Parkinson Technologies Inc.
- Sumitomo (Shi) Demag
- Ube Machinery Inc.
- Universal Dynamics Inc.
- Wittmann Battenfeld Inc.
- Yudo Co., Ltd.
- Yushin America Inc.
- Leading Plastic Injection Molding Polymer And End-User Goods Manufacturers
- Advantech Plastics Llc
- Aptargroup Inc.
- BASF SE
- Becton Dickinson And Co.
- Berry Global Group Inc.
- C&J Industries
- Denroy Plastics Ltd.
- Dow Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Exxonmobil Corp.
- Ht Plastics
- Huntsman Corp.
- Ineos Group
- Lacks Enterprises Inc.
- Lyondellbasell Industries N.V.
- Magna International Inc.
- Midstate Mold & Engineering
- MSI Mold Builders
- New Berlin Plastics Inc.
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Nypro Inc.
- Rutland Plastics Ltd.
- Stack Plastics Inc.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Zeiger Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w7mxz4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets