DUBLIN, Ireland, April 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5985z5/world_leasing) has announced the addition of the "World Leasing Yearbook 2013 - 34th" book to their offering.
With unrivalled coverage for 2013, the World Leasing Yearbook is your guide to all the biggest opportunities in leasing and asset financing, ensuring you keep ahead of the competition. The new 2013 edition includes unique data on market volume and growth by region, including a ranking of the top 50 leasing markets by size. The exhaustive and unique industry directory in this edition gives you direct access to over 5,000 companies and approx. 7,000 contacts from all sectors of the industry.
The 2013 edition provides more than 500 pages of unrivalled and valuable reference data:
- The Global Leasing Report features data on international leasing volume and growth by region, market penetration, GDP penetration ratios and market shares as well as a unique ranking of the top 50 leasing markets by size.
- Articles by industry professionals discuss key strategic issues, including the current position on the new lease accounting proposals and leasing fraud.
- Over 50 individual country reviews cover all leasing sectors, offering reviews of last year's activity, analysis of the current situation, and projections of future trends and developments. With full data and statistics.
- An extensive report projects leasing software trends for 2013 along with product reviews for all of the major software providers.
- Exhaustive and unique directory giving you direct access to over 5,000 companies and approx. 7,000 contacts from all sectors of the industry - including general leasing companies, specialist leasing companies, investment bankers, consultants, brokers, lawyers and accountants.
- Find out which markets have the greatest market potential
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of key strategic issues
- Gain international insight
- Understand the dynamics of your market through trend reports
- Create business opportunities with key industry players
As the Global Head of Asset Finance and Leasing, I receive questions from all over the world both from businesses providing asset finance and businesses requiring asset finance. Whenever I am looking for information about a territory I have not dealt with before or recently, I always turn to the World Leasing Yearbook to gain the overview and practical insights I need.
- Paul Nash, Partner - Tax, PricewaterhouseCoopers (UK)
"As customers expand in the world economy they expect to get worldwide access to the same products and services from lessors financing their equipment and sales of their products, the World Leasing Yearbook is the best guide to help work across borders and in new countries."
- William Bosco, President, Leasing 101, (US)
"For regulatory issues and contacts in other jurisdictions, we find the Yearbook an invaluable reference book".
- Dean A. Young, Senior Consultant, Mayer Brown JSM (Hong Kong)
Key Topics Covered:
- Leasing industry bounces back with more than 20% growth
- An overview of the European leasing market in 2011
- New lease accounting proposals - current position
- Maximising value through effective leasing asset procurement strategies and risk and cost management
- Lease accounting revised Exposure Draft expected in the first quarter of 2013
- Leasing in Latin America: Facing challenging changes in 2012 and beyond
- Europe's mighty middle
- The rise of ijarah and sukuk ijarah as alternative Islamic finance tools for the leasing sector
- Fraud: You can never be too careful
- Unidroit's legislative work designed to promote leasing internationally
Information technology review:
- Leasing: Evolving the e-business
- Adapting to survive: Leasing software trends for 2013
- Five things changing in asset finance
Leasing software reviews:
- Leasing software in Europe
- Leasing software in the US
- Leasing software in Asia-Pacific
International leasing associations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5985z5/world_leasing
Research and Markets: Laura Wood, Senior Manager. [email protected] , U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907, Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716,
SOURCE Research and Markets