DUBLIN, July 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Personal Care Wipes Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product Type; Distribution Channel; and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global personal care wipes market was valued at US$ 10,843.67 million in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 16,914.56 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2027.
Based on type, the personal care wipes market is categorized into baby, facial and cosmetic, hand and body, flushable and others. In 2018, the baby personal care wipes segment dominated the market. An increasing rate of childbirth, rising population of working women, coupled with modernization in healthcare practices, are the key factors propelling the demand for baby personal care wipes globally. The shift towards healthy lifestyle and rising focus towards sanitation and well-being of babies has, further, driven the demand for antibacterial wipes for personal care applications. Based on distribution channel, the personal care wipes market is categorized into supermarket/hypermarket, specialty store, online, commercial and industrial and others.
Geographically, the personal care wipes market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East &Africa. North America held the largest share of the global personal care wipes market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. This dominance is attributed to the rising concerns related to personal hygiene in the region. The US held a larger share of the North America personal care wipes as it has a larger population and are the most developed economies spurring the growth of the customer goods industry. North America is an attractive market categorized by the increasing demand for personal care wipes. The growing customer awareness regarding personal hygiene backed by purchasing power to buy high priced products is positively impacting the growth of personal care wipes market.
Some of the major key players operating in the global personal care wipes market include Body Wipe Company, Diamond Wipes International, Edgewell Personal Care, Johnson and Johnson, Kimberly Clark Corporation, La Fresh, Nice-Pak Products, Inc., Procter & Gamble, Rockline Industries, Unicharm International, and among others. The major players in the personal care wipes market are focused on strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, business planning and strategy, and product launch, to increase the geographical presence and consumer base globally.
Key report benefits:
- Highlights key business priorities to assist companies realign their business strategies.
- Features key findings and crucial progressive industry trends in the global personal care wipes market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develops/modifies business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering from developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinizes in-depth market trends as well as key market drivers and restraints.
- Enhances the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.1 Scope of the Study
3.2 Research Methodology
4. Personal Care Wipes Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Personal Care Wipes Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Growth of Personal Care Industry
5.2 Market Restraints
5.3 Market Opportunities
5.4 Future Trends
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Personal Care Wipes - Global Market Analysis
6.1 Personal Care Wipes Market Overview
6.2 Personal Care Wipes Market -Revenue and Forecast to 2027 (US$ Million)
6.3 Key Companies Market Share
7. Personal Care Wipes Market Analysis - By Product Type
7.2 Personal Care Wipes Market Share, by Product Type, 2019 and 2027 (%)
7.4 Facial and Cosmetic
7.5 Hand and Body
8. Personal Care Wipes Market Analysis - By Distribution Channel
8.2 Personal Care Wipes Market Share, by Distribution Channel, 2018 and 2027 (%)
8.3 Supermarket and Hypermarket
8.4 Specialty Stores
8.6 Commercial and Industrial
9. Personal Care Wipes Market - Geographic Analysis
10. Overview- Impact of Coronavirus Outbreak
11. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Personal Care Wipes Market
12. Industry Landscape
12.1 Merger and Acquisition
12.2 Business Planning and Strategy
12.3 Product News
13. Company Profiles
- Body Wipe Company
- Diamond Wipes International
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Johnson and Johnson
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- La Fresh
- Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
- Procter and Gamble Co
- Rockline Industries
- Unicharm International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ljtmnt
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets