DUBLIN, June 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Biohacking Market (2021-2026) by Product, Application, Type, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Key factors, such as the innovative trends of neuro-nutrition & growing biohacking in the health & wellness space, are likely to contribute to the growth of the market. Penetration of the Internet of Things in healthcare, fitness, and consumer electronics such as fitness bands also boosts the market growth. Rising demand for smart devices and effective drugs to meet the daily healthcare needs amongst the population and the prevalence of chronic disorders are factors driving the market growth. The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a surge in market growth for the pharma industries engaged in biohacking.
However, strict government regulations governing the genetic engineering experiments, lack of funds required for research, and lack of expertise are likely to hinder the market growth. Cybersecurity practices are expected to pose a challenge for the biohacking market.
The Global Biohacking Market is segmented further based on Product, Application, Type, End-User, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified as Sensors, Smart Drugs, Strains & Others. Amongst all, the Smart Drugs segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
- By Application, the market is segmented as Synthetic Biology, Forensic Science, Genetic Engineering, Diagnosis & Treatment, and Drug Testing. Diagnosis & Treatment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
- By Type, the market is classified as Inside and Outside Biohacking. The Outside Biohacking segment holds the highest market share.
- By End User, the market is classified as Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Forensic Laboratories, and Others. Amongst all, the Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies segment is estimated to hold the highest market share.
- By Geography, North American countries followed by the nations in the European region accounted for the dominant share of the market.
1. Fitbit Collaborates with Scripps Research and Stanford Medicine to Study the Role of Wearables to Detect, Track and Contain Infectious Diseases like COVID-19. - 4th April 2020
2. InteraXon announced a new product launch - Muse S, a Meditation Sleep Headband. - 9th January 2020
Some of the companies covered in this report are Apple, THE ODIN, Thync Global, Fitbit, Synbiota, Moodmetric, HVMN, InteraXon Inc, etc.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Biohacking Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206 Innovative Trends of Neuro-Nutrition and Biohacking in The Wellness Space
220.127.116.11 Increase in The Use of Radiofrequency Identification (RFID) Technology in Medical Devices
18.104.22.168 Rising Demand for Smart Devices and Drugs
22.214.171.124 Penetration of Internet of Things (IoT) In Healthcare, Fitness, and Consumer Electronics
126.96.36.199 Stringent Government Regulations Governing the Genetic Engineering Experiments
188.8.131.52 Lack of Funds Required for Research
184.108.40.206 Lack of Expertise
220.127.116.11 Lab Experiments with The Use of Medical, Nutritional, and Electronic Technique
18.104.22.168 Advancement in Technologies
22.214.171.124 The Sharp Rise in Chronic Diseases Coupled with The Growing Geriatric Population
126.96.36.199 Cyber Security Concerns
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Biohacking Market, By Product
6.2 Smart Drugs
7 Global Biohacking Market, By Application
7.2 Synthetic Biology
7.3 Genetic Engineering
7.4 Forensic Science
7.5 Diagnosis & Treatment
7.6 Drug Testing
8 Global Biohacking Market, By Type
9 Global Biohacking Market, By End User
9.2 Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
9.3 Forensic Laboratories
10 Global Biohacking Market, By Geography
10.2 North America
10.3 South America
10.4.6 Rest of Europe
10.5.6 South Korea
10.5.9 Rest of APAC
10.6 Rest of the World
10.6.2 Saudi Arabia
10.6.3 South Africa
10.6.4 United Arab Emirates
10.6.5 Latin America
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Competitive Scenario
11.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
11.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
11.3.4 Investments & funding
12 Company Profiles
12.2 THE ODIN
12.3 Thync Global
12.9 Modern AlkaMe
12.10 Behavioral Tech
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/25qr1p
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets