Based on Type, Dairy Product acquired a significant market share in the Global Probiotic Beverages in the previous few years. The consumption of probiotic dairy beverages, such as yogurt, witnessed robust growth due to its various health benefits. The introduction of innovation in these products and the mounting requirements for fortified food are the prime factors surging the demand for dairy-based probiotic beverages. Besides, the rising number of people with lactose malabsorption and allergy to milk proteins & probiotic dairy products having a high-fat & cholesterol content also fuels the demand for fruit-based probiotic beverages, thereby driving the overall market growth in the forecast period, reveals the author in their research report, "Global Probiotic Beverages Market Analysis, 2021."
According to this research report, "Global Probiotic Beverages Market Analysis, 2021," the market is likely to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2021-26F due to the increasing number of digestive issues among millennials, rising consumption of probiotic yogurt to decrease inflammation, and the burgeoning inclination toward instant & ready-to-drink beverages due to robustly growing e-commerce sector. Moreover, the increasing popularity of probiotic fruit drinks to improve gut health and the rising adoption of a sedentary lifestyle by people resulting in poor intestinal conditions are other critical aspects likely to contribute to the overall market growth in the Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period.
According to the publishers', the key players with a considerable market share in the Global Probiotic Beverages market include Yakult, Amul, PepsiCo, Inc. (Kevita), Lifeway Foods, Inc., Nestle, BioGaia, Tine BA, Valio Ltd., NextFoods (Goodbelly), Danone S.A., Harmless Harvest, Bio-K Plus International Inc., Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited, etc.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report:
1. What are the overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of the Global Probiotic Beverages Market? 2. What are the region-wise industry size, growth drivers, and challenges key market trends? 3. What are the key innovations, opportunities, current & future trends, and regulations in the Global Probiotic Beverages Market? 4. Who are the key competitors, their key strengths & weaknesses, and how do they perform in Global Probiotic Beverages Market based on the competitive benchmarking matrix? 5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the Global Probiotic Beverages Market study?
Key Topics Covered:
3. Executive Summary
4. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Probiotic Beverages Market
5. Global Probiotic Beverages Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
6. North America Probiotic Beverages Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
7. South America Probiotic Beverages Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
8. Europe Probiotic Beverages Market Outlook, 2016-2026F
9. Middle East & Africa Probiotic Beverages Market Outlook, 2016-2026F