FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE: AN), America's largest automotive retailer, today announced thirty-five (35) of its stores have been certified in the J.D. Power Dealer of Excellence ProgramSM for 2019. Less than 2% of all dealers in the U.S. receive this award. The program recognizes a select number of vehicle retailers throughout the United States that not only exceed customer expectations but also provide exceptional customer service.
Known for its "Voice of the Customer" research for 50 years, J.D. Power and, subsequently, its Dealer of Excellence Program help consumers identify leading retailers that will go the extra mile. The certified stores are:
- AutoNation Ford Tustin, Tustin, CA
- Audi Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Audi Plano, Plano, TX
- Audi Westmont, Westmont, IL
- AutoNation Acura Gulf Freeway, League City, TX
- AutoNation Chevrolet Amarillo, Amarillo, TX
- AutoNation Chevrolet Cadillac West Amarillo, Amarillo, TX
- AutoNation Chevrolet Gulf Freeway, Houston, TX
- AutoNation Ford Littleton, Littleton, CO
- AutoNation Ford Memphis, Memphis, TN
- AutoNation Ford Miami, Hialeah, FL
- AutoNation Ford North Canton, North Canton, OH
- AutoNation Ford Westlake, Westlake, OH
- AutoNation Honda Sanford, Sanford, FL
- AutoNation Honda South Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, TX
- AutoNation Mitsubishi, Houston, TX
- AutoNation Nissan Kendall, Palmetto Bay, FL
- AutoNation Subaru Spokane Valley, Spokane Valley, WA
- AutoNation Toyota Arapahoe, Centennial, CO
- AutoNation Toyota Cerritos, Cerritos, CA
- AutoNation Toyota Fort Myers, Fort Myers, FL
- AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia, Buford, GA
- AutoNation Toyota Weston, Davie, FL
- AutoNation Toyota Winter Park, Winter Park, FL
- BMW Encinitas, Encinitas, CA
- Jaguar Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Land Rover Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Lexus of Clearwater, Clearwater, FL
- Lexus of Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, FL
- Mercedes-Benz of Houston Greenway, Houston, TX
- Mercedes-Benz of Miami, Miami, FL
- Mercedes-Benz of Stevens Creek, San Jose, CA
- Newport Auto Center, Newport Beach, CA
- Porsche Plano, Plano, TX
- Valencia BMW, Valencia, CA
To qualify, stores must rank among the top of their brand's most recent J.D. Power U.S. Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) StudySM. The study is an analysis of the new vehicle purchase process from a consumer perspective.
"This certification sets us apart, especially coming from such an authority as J.D. Power," said Jim Bender, Executive Vice President, Sales at AutoNation. "To have an all-time record of 35 stores certified, it solidifies AutoNation's commitment to providing excellent and distinguished customer service."
About AutoNation, Inc.
AutoNation, America's largest automotive retailer, through its bold leadership, innovation and its comprehensive brand extensions, is transforming the automotive industry. As of December 31, 2018, AutoNation owned and operated over 325 new vehicle franchises from coast to coast. AutoNation has sold 12 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to reach this milestone. AutoNation's success is driven by a commitment to delivering a peerless experience through customer-focused sales and service processes. Through its DRV PNK initiative, AutoNation is committed to drive out cancer, create awareness and support critical research. AutoNation continues to be a proud supporter of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and other cancer-related charities.
Please visit investors.autonation.com, www.autonation.com, www.autonationdrive.com, www.twitter.com/autonation, www.twitter.com/CEOMikeJackson, www.facebook.com/autonation, and www.facebook.com/CEOMikeJackson, where AutoNation discloses additional information about the Company, its business, and its results of operations.
Disclaimer: J.D. Power 2019 Dealer of Excellence Program recognition is based on achievement of high scores from automotive manufacturer customer research and completion of an in-dealership best practices verification visit. For more information, visit jdpower.com/DOE.
SOURCE AutoNation, Inc.