FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Oct. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE: AN), America's largest automotive retailer, today announced that eighteen (18) of its stores have been recognized on Automotive News' Best Dealerships to Work For 2018 Top 100 list, an all-time record. The recognized stores are:
- Audi of Westmont, Westmont, IL
- Audi South Orlando, Orlando, FL
- AutoNation Buick-GMC West, Golden, CO
- AutoNation Cadillac South Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, TX
- AutoNation Chevrolet Amarillo, Amarillo, TX
- AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Cables, Coral Gables, FL
- AutoNation Chevrolet Doral, Doral, FL
- AutoNation Chevrolet South Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, TX
- AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Spring, Spring, TX
- AutoNation Ford North Canton, North Canton, OH
- AutoNation Honda 385, Memphis, TN
- AutoNation Honda Columbus, Columbus, GA
- AutoNation Hyundai North Richland Hills, Fort Worth, TX
- AutoNation Nissan Lewisville, Lewisville, TX
- AutoNation Toyota Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi, TX
- AutoNation Toyota Pinellas Park, Pinellas Park, FL
- AutoNation Toyota Winter Park, Winter Park, FL
- MINI of the Woodlands, Conroe, TX
Five of AutoNation's 18 stores were ranked in the Top 15, of which, AutoNation Chevrolet Coral Gables, located in South Florida, was ranked #1 in the large dealership category. AutoNation and its 27,000 associates were also recognized for their philanthropic efforts and the Drive Pink initiative. The Company was presented with a check for $2,500 from Automotive News towards their mission to drive out cancer.
"We are extremely proud of our AutoNation Associates and all the wonderful work they do, both with Drive Pink and delivering a peerless customer experience. This recognition is a tribute to hard work." said Mike Jackson, Chairman, CEO, and President of AutoNation.
The recognized stores were profiled in an Automotive News special edition released today, October 15, 2018.
About AutoNation, Inc.
AutoNation, America's largest automotive retailer, is transforming the automotive industry through its bold leadership, innovation, and comprehensive brand extensions. As of September 30, 2018, AutoNation owned and operated over 325 locations from coast to coast. AutoNation has sold over 11 million vehicles, the first automotive retailer to reach this milestone. AutoNation's success is driven by a commitment to delivering a peerless experience through customer-focused sales and service processes. Through its Drive Pink initiative, AutoNation is committed to drive out cancer, create awareness and support critical research. AutoNation continues to be a proud supporter of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and other cancer-related charities.
Please visit investors.autonation.com, www.autonation.com, www.autonationdrive.com, www.twitter.com/autonation, www.twitter.com/CEOMikeJackson, www.facebook.com/autonation, and www.facebook.com/CEOMikeJackson, where AutoNation discloses additional information about the Company, its business, and its results of operations.
SOURCE AutoNation, Inc.