SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global big data as a service (BDaaS) market is estimated to reach USD 51.9 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 38.7% over the forecast period, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The combination of big data analytics technologies and cloud computing platforms has led to the development of Big Data as a Service or BDaaS. BDaaS offers analyses of large and complex datasets over the Internet or as cloud-hosted services. The increasing requirement of structured data for analyses, which helps organizations achieve targets, coupled with the growing number of social media platforms and users accessing accessible multimedia content on the Internet, such as videos, audio, and text, are anticipated to drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The global market is anticipated to witness substantial growth owing to the increasing requirement of structured data for analysis and long-term data retention over the forecast period
- The hybrid cloud segment is expected to register a CAGR exceeding 40% over the forecast period owing to benefits it provides in terms of cost efficiency, scalability, flexibility, and security
- Hadoop-as-a-Service emerged as the dominant segment in 2018 owing to the large number of companies frequently accessing virtual storage and analysis of data on the cloud across the globe
- North America captured a significant share in the global BDaaS market owing to the increasing government funding to support big data projects in the U.S. and high penetration of e-commerce in the region
- The APAC market is estimated to showcase significant growth over the forecast period owing to the high rate of penetration of smartphones and internet users in Brazil and Mexico
- Key market players operating in the Big Data as a Service market, including Amazon Inc., IBM Corporation, and Dell Inc., are focused on expanding their market presence and targeting new customers through mergers and acquisitions.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Big Data as a Service Market Size, Share, And Trends Analysis Report, By Deployment (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), By Solution, By Enterprise Size, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/big-data-as-a-service-bdaas-market
Data-Driven Decision Making (DDDM) helps in addressing the problem of unstructured data analysis and enables organizations to make more informed decisions with transparency and accountability. It also offers increased capacity to scale changes and flexibility in modeling change scenarios, among others. For instance, Google has created a People Analytics Department that supports the organization in making decisions with fact-based data. In this department, Google has created a group called Information Lab, which includes social scientists who conduct innovative research that has changed the organizational practice within the company.
The growing adoption of social media analytics in BDaaS to monitor consumer preferences and offer personalization insights is anticipated to propel market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, the increasing importance of sentiment analysis has also encouraged enterprises to integrate social media into their business processes. This has resulted in a large amount of data being stored by organizations, which in turn, is expected to propel market growth over the forecast period.
Key market players are focusing on mergers & acquisitions to enhance their regional presence and target new customers across the globe. However, increasing privacy concerns coupled with the rapidly rising purchase costs and costs for installation, deployment, and maintenance may hamper the market over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global Big Data as a Service market based on deployment, solution, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Big Data as a Service Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Big Data as a Service Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Data Analytics-as-a-Service
Big Data as a Service Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Small and Medium-sized Business
- Large Enterprise
Big Data as a Service End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecommunication
Big Data as a Service Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Teleprotection Market – Teleprotection market is the latest emerging technology and exhibits a high potential across numerous industry verticals such as telecom, oil and gas, power, transportation, aerospace and defense information technology among others.
- Smart Machines Market – Smart machines are devices or systems that integrate machine to machine (M2M) technology, which enables them to solve problems or make decisions without human intervention.
- Managed Services Market – Managed services involve handling the customers IT work by taking over their IT infrastructure and networks wherein the ownership rights stay with the end user The available services include support in production, maintenance and support, HR activities etc.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.