DETROIT, May 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BorgWarner invites attendees to learn about its wide range of advanced propulsion technologies from its transmission experts at the 2017 North American CTI Symposium.
- Technical Presentations:
- "HEV P2 Module Concepts for Different Transmission Architectures" presented by Eckart Gold, Senior Manager, Advanced Product Engineering, BorgWarner Transmission Systems; and Brad Chamberlin, Technical Specialist, Innovation and New Concepts, BorgWarner PowerDrive Systems
- "Latching Clutches in Different Drivetrains Improve Efficiency" presented by Dr. Friedrich Brezger, Advanced Product Engineering, BorgWarner Transmission Systems
- "The New Variable Spring Absorber – an Innovative Torsional Damping System for Future Powertrains" presented by Florian Schneider, Advanced Product Engineering, BorgWarner Transmission Systems
- "Comparison of P2 Hybrid DCT Actuation Control Systems" presented by Mitsuru Ishihara, Staff Engineer, Advanced Hydraulic Controls, BorgWarner Transmission Systems
- Displays: In Booth 35 in the event's exhibition area, BorgWarner will display Eco-Launch™ stop/start accumulators, solenoids, multi-mode clutch modules, SV270 traction motors, P2 disconnect clutches and controls, friction plates and 8-speed clutch modules.
When: May 15 – 18, 2017
Where: The Diamond Center at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan
BorgWarner Inc. (NYSE: BWA) is a global product leader in clean and efficient technology solutions for combustion, hybrid and electric vehicles. With manufacturing and technical facilities in 62 locations in 17 countries, the company employs approximately 27,000 worldwide. For more information, please visit borgwarner.com.
Phone: +1 248-754-0449
Cell: +1 248-270-0357
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/borgwarner-presents-advanced-propulsion-technologies-at-2017-north-american-cti-symposium-300453162.html
SOURCE BorgWarner Inc.