NEW YORK, Aug. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- G-SHOCK enhances the presentation and performance of their neon series with a sophisticated new line of neon semi-gloss watches.
The bold new styles (GA120N) offers the classic durability and technical support that G-Shock is known for, but gives the G-SHOCK wearer a refreshing array of color schemes to choose from.
- A blend of fashion and functionality – showcase of sophisticated aesthetic and seamless performance
- Available in Electric Blue (GD120N-1B2), Turf Green (GD120N-1B3) and Pink/Purple (GD120N-1B4)
- Each watch is designed with semi gloss black strap and varying fluorescent color accents on the dial face and G-Shock logo
- Large watch case (51.2mm)
- Shock resistant technologies which allow the watch to withstand dropping shocs, centrifugal gravity and harsh vibration
- 200M Water Resistant
- Auto Super Illuminator LED w/ flash alert
- World Time (31TZ / 48 Cities + UTC) and 1/10th Sec. Countdown Timer (24 Hr)
- 5 Daily Alarms
- 1/10th Sec. Countdown Timer (24Hr) and 1/100th Sec. Stopwatch (24 Hr)
- Multi Home Time 4
- 12/24 Hr Format
CASIO's shock-resistant G-SHOCK watch is synonymous with toughness, born from the developer Mr. Ibe's dream of 'creating a watch that never breaks'. Over 200 handmade samples were created and tested to destruction until finally in 1983 the first, now iconic G-SHOCK hit the streets of Japan and began to establish itself as 'the toughest watch of all time'. Each watch encompasses the 7 elements; electric shock resistance, gravity resistance, low temperature resistance, vibration resistance, water resistance, shock resistance and toughness. The watch is packed with Casio innovations and technologies to prevent it from suffering direct shock; this includes internal components protected with urethane and suspended timekeeping modules inside the watch structure. Since its launch, G-SHOCK has continued to evolve, continuing to support on Mr. Ibe's mantra "never, never give up".
About Casio America, Inc.
Casio America, Inc., Dover, N.J., is the U.S. subsidiary of Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan, one of the world's leading manufacturers of consumer electronics and business equipment solutions. Established in 1957, Casio America, Inc. markets calculators, keyboards, mobile presentation devices, disc title and label printers, watches, cash registers and other consumer electronic products. Casio has strived to realize its corporate creed of "creativity and contribution" through the introduction of innovative and imaginative products. For more information, visit www.casiousa.com.
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES, CONTACT:
SOURCE Casio America, Inc.