SAN FRANCISCO, October 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global chiral chemicals market is expected to reach USD 119.72 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising population coupled with increasing demand for better healthcare facilities is expected to have a positive impact on the demand over the forecast period. In addition, increasing government support towards the development of pharmaceutical manufacturing in developing economies is likely to augment the demand over the coming years.
The number of patents related to pesticides and crop protection chemicals manufactured using chiral chemicals has been increasing at a rapid pace. Regulatory agencies have become more vigilant on account of increasing applications of chiral chemicals in agrochemicals. This has led to increasing government focus towards development of policies for proper consumption of the product in the agriculture industry. The Environmental Fate and Effects Division gathers data regarding stereoisomeric pesticide compounds to determine their toxicity and also prevent the harm caused by enriched mixtures.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Chiral Chemicals Market Analysis By Technology (Traditional Separation Method, Asymmetric Preparation Method [Asymmetric Synthesis Method, Asymmetric Catalysis Method], Biological Separation Method), By Application (Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Flavors/Fragrances) And Segment Forecasts To 2024" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/chiral-chemicals-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Traditional separation technology is anticipated to witness a CAGR of about 12.0% from 2016 to 2024. Extensive R&D towards gas chromatography is anticipated to propel the market growth over the forecast period.
- The asymmetric synthesis method is likely to witness a CAGR of over 13% from 2016 to 2024 on account of the low cost of the reagents and auxiliaries used. However, low yield from this process is anticipated to restrain the market development over the next eight years.
- Flavors and fragrances application is anticipated to witness considerable growth over the forecast period. Chiral chemicals possess different fragrances in its diverse optical forms which are increasingly being utilized by the cosmetics companies.
- Latin America is anticipated to witness above average growth rate on account of increasing pharmaceutical manufacturing in Brazil & Argentina. Supportive regulatory policies and infrastructure development in the region is likely to support the pharmaceutical manufacturing in the region, thereby propelling the demand for chiral chemicals over the forecast period.
- The global distributors have established joint agreements with local manufacturers to facilitate the supply of chiral chemicals in the respective countries. The emergence of e-commerce as a distribution channel is also impacting the market as numerous end-use industries prefer this channel to get samples and product related information. Basic Chemical Solutions, PRINOVA, and Petrochem Middle East are some of the key product suppliers.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Propionaldehyde Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/propionaldehyde-market
- Nematicides Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nematicides-market
- Rodenticides Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rodenticides-market
- Biostimulants Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/biostimulants-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global chiral chemicals market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Traditional Separation Method
- Asymmetric Preparation Method
- Asymmetric Synthesis Method
- Asymmetric Catalysis Method
- Biological Separation Method
- Other Separation Methods
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Other Applications
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- North America
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/bulk-chemicals
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.