MIAMI, Oct. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Club Med, the pioneer of the all-inclusive concept, announced today new details on the continued expansion and enhancement of their current ski offerings. The leading ski operator with more than 20 ski resorts in the French, Swiss, and Italian Alps as well as China and Japan, shared details on:
- Club Med La Rosière, the brand's newest all-inclusive ski resort opening December 2020
- An exclusive offer and flexible cancellation policy for travelers planning upcoming ski vacations
- A trip giveaway to one of Club Med's French Alpine ski resorts, in partnership with Spyder Active Gear and SKI Magazine
Club Med La Rosière Opening December 2020 in the French Alps
Club Med La Rosière is officially opening to guests on December 13, 2020. Located in the Tarentaise Valley of the French Alps, Club Med's newest all-inclusive ski resort will offer sweeping 180-degree views of the surrounding region and unlimited ski-in/ski-out access in the heart of Espace San Bernardo, well-known for its sunshine and snow cover.
- Accommodations: With 395 spacious rooms emanating the cozy atmosphere of a refined alpine Chalet, the 4-Trident resort offers a variety of accommodation styles catered to all travelers, including some interconnecting rooms for larger groups and some rooms offering private balconies for guests to take in the surrounding landscape.
- Dining: Indulge in a variety of authentic Savoyarde cuisine through two signature dining concepts. San Bernardo Gourmet Lounge offers all-day table service with a subdued and intimate ambiance once night falls, while Le Mont Valaisan features five expansive dining areas surrounded by rustic, wooden partitions and mountain life-inspired design – including one section specifically dedicated for families, surrounded by glistening snow globes and flowers.
- Activities + Experiences: In addition to usual Club Med perks like accommodations, meals, beverages, Wi-Fi and nightly entertainment, guests can enjoy unlimited daily activities like skiing, snowboarding, Nordic walking, and yoga workshops. The resort also includes ski lift passes and ski/snowboard lessons for guests at no extra charge for the duration of their stay. After the slopes, guests can then finish the day with a relaxing massage at the Spa by CINQ MONDES and let their kids make new friends at the children's clubs.
Club Med's Ski Season Promotion
Starting at $179/night per adult for bookings through November 19, 2020, with travel dates from November 22, 2020 to May 2, 2021, travelers can enjoy an all-inclusive ski vacation in the French Alps with unlimited outdoor activities, refined culinary experiences, and premium accommodations with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. The offer is available at more than 10 Club Med Alpine ski resorts, including the new La Rosière, Alpe d'Huez, and Les Arcs Panorama, as well as guest-favorites like Grand Massif Samoëns Morillon and Val Thorens.
While do-it-yourself ski trips to domestic locations may seem more affordable than heading to the French Alps, Club Med's all-inclusive ski vacations can actually be easier on the wallet, with savings of up to $3,800 per couple. Club Med's all-inclusive ski package includes: premium accommodations, ski lift passes, group ski and snowboard lessons, personal equipment lockers, gourmet meals and snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, children's clubs, activities, fitness classes, evening entertainment, Wi-Fi and gratuities. Guests can also add on flights, transfers and ski equipment to their packages.
To ensure added flexibility and peace of mind for travelers, Club Med also offers:
- Free Cancellation Policy: For stays on or prior to July 2, 2021, guests will receive a full refund should they need to cancel their stay (up to 15 days prior to the anticipated travel date).
- Emergency Assistance Program: All guests traveling before April 30, 2021 will receive coverage for emergency medical expenses during their stay, including those related to COVID-19.
- Safe Together protocols: Implemented in all of the brand's resorts as they reopen, these newly enhanced hygiene and safety measures were developed through recommendations from the World Health Organization, local health authorities, and the advice of an International Scientific Committee comprised of a specialized team of doctors and professors.
For full details on the above policies, please visit www.clubmed.us/staywithconfidence.
Win An All-Inclusive Ski Vacation Courtesy of Club Med, Spyder Active Gear, and SKI Magazine
Travelers can enter to win an all-inclusive ski vacation at one of Club Med's French Alpine resorts when entering Club Med's "Ski the French Alps" giveaway. The grand prize includes a seven-night all-inclusive getaway for two adults along with a $2,000 gift card from Spyder Active Gear and 1-year subscription to SKI Magazine. Enter to win here: https://bit.ly/30w0Med.
About Club Med
Club Med, founded in 1950 by Gérard Blitz, is the pioneer of the all-inclusive concept, offering approximately 70 premium resorts in stunning locations around the world including North and South America, Caribbean, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Mediterranean. Each Club Med resort features authentic local style and comfortably upscale accommodations, superior sports programming and activities, enriching children's programs, gourmet dining, and warm and friendly service by its world-renown staff with legendary hospitality skills, an all-encompassing energy and diverse backgrounds.
Club Med operates in more than 30 countries and continues to maintain its authentic Club Med spirit with an international staff of more than 23,000 employees from more than 110 different nationalities. Led by its pioneering spirit, Club Med continues to grow and adapt to each market with three to five new resort openings or renovations per year, including a new Alpine ski resort annually.
For more information, visit www.clubmed.us, call 1-800-Club-Med (1-800-258-2633), or contact a preferred travel professional. For an inside look at Club Med, follow Club Med on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
SOURCE Club Med