HOLLYWOOD, Fla., Aug. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CompTIA today announced that more than 150 exhibitors will showcase innovative channel-focused products and solutions, enablement tools and partner at CompTIA ChannelCon, taking place today through Wednesday, Aug. 3 at the Diplomat Resort and Spa in Hollywood, Fla.
MSP cloud communications partner BVoIP, LLC is attending ChannelCon for the first time this year, and will be exhibiting in Booth #318. "We are thrilled to be attending our first ChannelCon this year. Being involved in such a far-reaching event in the IT industry gives you real insight into the heartbeat of the industry. CompTIA is great at creating an atmosphere where our colleagues from around the tech world can connect and collaborate, and we are honored to be a part of the story and work together to advance the IT industry," said George Bardissi, President & CEO, BVoIP.
The ChannelCon 2016 Vendor Technology Fair will also include:
- Artisan Infrastructure, provider of channel-only cloud infrastructure, cloud management and business continuity solutions, will unveil its new name, Neverfail and announce the acquisition of Vertiscale, developer of Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) technology for managed service providers (MSPs). With the acquisition, Neverfail customers will now have access to one of the industry's largest portfolios of cloud-based technologies from a single vendor. Booth #205
- Beachhead Solutions, provider of cloud-managed mobile device encryption, security and data access control for businesses of all sizes, will announce that it is now offering free licenses of its cloud-managed mobile device security platform for any MSP to use internally. The reasons are twofold: MSPs - who often have access to their clients' sensitive data - can better inoculate themselves from that data falling into the wrong hands, and they can become more familiar with Beachhead's platform as they sell to clients. Booth #420
- Concerto Cloud Services, a fully managed cloud provider for mission-critical applications will feature its "Journey to the Cloud" Experience. Booth #615
- Contronex, a value added distributor of the industry's leading It security solutions, will present a live demo/training on "How to Make the Transition to Managed Security Services Easy" on Monday August 1, 12:30 p.m. in Conference room #201. The event is open to all Solution Providers. Booth #501
- UK-based Inbay, a high-quality white label 24/7 NOC and Service Desk Provider will showcase its new business relationship with US-based MSP Adaptive Solutions. The two companies have been working together since January 2016. Booth #217
- Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) will spotlight the expansion of its Professional Services and Training which now includes serving as an Authorized Global Training Partner for Acronis, as well as many other vendors including Cisco, Citrix, Dell, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Juniper Networks and VMware. Ingram Micro is also announcing an exclusive hardware-as-a-service offering which features flexible monthly and end-of-term financing options including a tech refresh.
- Intronis MSP Solutions by Barracuda, a provider of data protection and security solutions for managed service providers, will showcase its line up of new products and services including a virtual option of Barracuda Backup – Intronis MSP Edition, which is being unveiled this week. Booth #614
- Pax8, the leading value-added cloud distributor, will feature a new video game called "The Vertical Adventures of CloudHead" that was created by the Pax8 team to demonstrate the power of monthly recurring revenue. Booth #409
- PlumChoice, which helps cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) companies deploy and sell support services that drive product adoption, resulting in greater market penetration, and works on behalf of major brands to help end users install, configure, integrate, troubleshoot and use brands' products and software, will feature its recently released "Traversing the Cloud App Gap: Calling an Audible and Seizing the Market Opportunity," a guide that cautions how a lack of end-user adoption is impacting small- to mid-sized market sales of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products, and why cloud developers and businesses are leaning on channel partners to improve use through better technical services. Booth #406
- Cloud provider SherWeb will demonstrate how its new Import Tool makes it easier for Microsoft Advisors to transfer their Office 365 clients to its Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program and manage their accounts. Booth #519
- Unigma, a unified cloud management platform, is announcing the Beta release of its Cloud Comparison Calculator, a complimentary tool that compares costs between the "Big 3" cloud providers – AWS, Azure or Google IaaS. Booth #401
In other ChannelCon related news, healthcare IT specialist Untangled Solutions is now part of Wheelhouse IT, a national, full-service managed IT services provider. The acquisition will be announced this week at ChannelCon 2016 and marks a significant expansion in Wheelhouse's Health IT expertise, market specific solutions and industry specialization.
For the latest ChannelCon news visit http://channelcon.vporoom.com/. Highlights from CompTIA ChannelCon will also be available on Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #ChannelCon16.
WhiteFox Marketing (for CompTIA)
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/comptia-channelcon-2016-welcomes-more-than-150-exhibitors-300306769.html