SAN FRANCISCO, August 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global conductive ink market is expected to reach USD 4.37 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Robust demand for miniaturization coupled with efficiency in the electronics industry is expected to fuel the global conductive ink market over the forecast period. These inks are also likely to replace bulky energy consuming wire and circuits in the future. Conductive inks are smaller in size and provide better durability & efficiency as compared to traditional wire circuits.
Factors such as lack of product education, advertisements and information sharing on the part of the manufacturers are expected to critically impact the total market over the forecast period. Researchers and renowned brand owners are trying to overcome these difficulties through the help of media, which is anticipated to create new avenues for industry participants.
In recent years, silver conductive inks have been widely used for various applications owing to its excellent printability and conductivity. However, high prices coupled with scarce availability have forced the manufacturers to introduce its alternatives, which are relatively less expensive, and exhibits same qualities as silver. Copper-based & graphene-based conductive inks are less costly and free from aggregation & oxidation problems.
Moreover, recent advances are being made by manufacturers to introduce newer formulations containing minimal silver formulations. ABLESTIK ECIV-1001, primarily used in automobile application, is a traditional conductive silver ink which is inexpensive and has less silver content.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Conductive Ink Market Analysis By Product (Conductive Silver Ink, Conductive Copper Ink, Conductive Polymer, Carbon Nanotube Ink, Dielectric Ink, Carbon/Graphene Ink), By Application (Photovoltaic, Membran eSwitches, Displays, Automotives, Smart Packaging/RFID, Biosensors, Printed Circuit Boards) And Segment Forecasts To 2024" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conductive-ink-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Conductive ink usage in display technology is presumed to grow at an estimated CAGR of 4.1% over the next eight years. This technology is widely used in smart phone innovations and other electronic devices. The increased levels of resolutions coupled with better picture density have resulted in the growth of conductive inks. Silver inks are being widely used in flexible circuitry display devices.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the most dominant regional market and accounted for over70% of total market revenue in 2015. The regional growth can be attributed to the continuous expansion of consumer electronics, printed electronics, and photovoltaic application segment.
- The global conductive ink market is consolidated in nature as a handful number of industry participants holding a major share of the overall market. Industry participants include Polyink, Novacentix, Creative Material, Inc., Sun Chemical Corporation, Voxel 8, and Johnson Matthey Color Technology.
Grand View Research has segmented the global conductive ink market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Global Conductive Ink Product Outlook (USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- Conductive silver ink
- Conductive copper ink
- Conductive Nanotube ink
- Di electric ink
- Carbon/graphene ink
- Conductive polymer
- Global Conductive Ink Application Outlook (USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- Membrane switches
- Smart packaging
- Printed circuit boards
- Global Conductive Ink Regional Outlook (USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Acrylic Surface Coating Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/acrylic-surface-coating-market
- Bio-based and Low VOC Paints Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/bio-based-low-voc-paints-market
- Defoamers Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/defoamers-market
- Dispersing Agent Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dispersing-agent-market
About Grand View Research:
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.