SAN FRANCISCO, April 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cool roof coating market size is expected to reach USD 5.41 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 7.0% CAGR over the forecast period. Energy savings offered by these coatings, along with favorable regulations, are slated to drive the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The global cool roof coatings market demand is anticipated to reach 78.5 million liters by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2018 to 2025
- By application, the slow-sloped segment dominated the global cool roof coatings market with a share of over 60.0% in 2017
- North America is projected to exhibit a strong volume-based CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period, on account of abundant availability of raw materials and rising consumer inclination toward green building initiatives
- Asian countries such as China and India are projected to witness remarkable growth over the forecast period owing to rapid urbanization and increasing infrastructure spending
- Some of the key companies in the industry are The Dow Chemical Company, KST Coatings, Valspar Corp., Sika Sarnafil, Nippon Paints, Monarch Industries, and Nutech Paints.
Read 166 page research report with TOC on "Cool Roof Coatings Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End Use, By Product (Elastomeric, IR Reflective), By Application (Slow-sloped, Steep-sloped), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cool-roof-coating-market
Use of cool roof coatings can prevent structural deformity caused by severe temperature fluctuations. It also lowers dependency of air conditioning by reducing heat built up in buildings, which in turn, reduces energy consumption.
Favorable regulations and government support in the form of tax benefits and financial incentives are expected to propel product demand. Increasing awareness regarding energy savings as well as environmental benefits offered by cool enamels will play a vital role in market expansion. However, limitations associated with long-term durability of such coatings owing to usage of titanium dioxide as a critical ingredient is projected to remain a key challenge for market players.
Advent of new polymers and resins with lower volatile organic compound (VOC) ratings are likely to contribute to product demand as an eco-friendly choice. Increasing efforts to reduce VOC limits in different geographies is expected to create ample opportunities for cool roof coatings as an alternative to meet stringent regulations.
Manufacturers are focused on development of new technologies to enhance UV resistance of these coatings. Introduction of microcells and nanotechnology for reducing heat flux and increasing energy conservation is projected to drive demand for cool roof coatings over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global cool roof coatings market report on the basis of product, application, end use, and region:
- Cool Roof Coatings Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Liters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- IR Reflective/Colored
- Cool Roof Coatings Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Liters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Cool Roof Coatings End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilo Liters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Cool Roof Coatings Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Liters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Central & South America
Find more research reports on global bulk chemicals industry, by Grand View Research:
- Isocyanates Market – Global isocyanates market is expected to witness substantial growth on account of increasing demand from construction and automotive industries.
- Nitrobenzene Market – Global nitrobenzene market is expected to witness growth over the forecast period on account of increasing application as intermediate to manufacture dyes, pesticides, solvents, polishes, and anti odor agent.
- Hydrazine Market – Global hydrazine market is expected to grow on account of increasing demand from end-use industries such as polymer, agro chemical, pharmaceutical and water treatment.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.