SAN FRANCISCO, April 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) market is expected to reach USD 127.6 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs) such as Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) or Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) coupled with rising geriatric population across the globe.
Favorable reimbursement policies, such as the U.S. Medicare (federal health insurance program) system, Medicaid, and National Health Insurance (NHI) have been a prime growth factor for the CABG market. Medical device companies provide new product platforms, which are covered under reimbursement programs that benefit the patients. Reimbursement services provided by Medicare and other insurers to physicians and hospitals is expected to fuel the demand for the adoption of CABG devices such as catheters, cannulae, retractors, positioners & stabilizers, suction devices, and syringes during the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Market Analysis By Type (Saphenous Vein Grafts, Internal Thoracic Artery Grafts), By Surgical Procedures, By Technology (On-Pump CABG, Off-Pump CABG), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/coronary-artery-bypass-graft-cabg-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The saphenous vein grafts segment held a profitable revenue share in 2016 and is anticipated to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period
- The off-pump CABG segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the benefits offered by this technology such as increased safety, effective, reduced chances of bleeding during the surgery, low chances of stroke, low need for blood transfusions, low injury to the heart muscle, and improved quality of life
- The endoscopic vein harvesting segment is expected to gain the market share over the forecast period as it eliminates the requirement for long incisions associated with open (conventional) harvesting, resulting in reducing the risk of wound infection and other complications, minimizing postoperative pain, and increasing the patient satisfaction level
- North America is expected to dominate the CABG market during the forecast period, owing to the rising prevalence of CVDs in the U.S. and Canada. In addition, increasing per capita healthcare spending and growing population in the region are expected to spur the growth of this vertical.
- Some of the key players of this market are Medtronic; TERUMO CORPORATION; Guidant Group; MAQUET Holding B.V. & Co.KG; Vitalitec International, Inc.; Novadaq Technologies Inc.; KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG; Edwards Lifesciences; Genesee Biomedical Inc.; and Sorin Group
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Intrapartum Monitors Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/intrapartum-monitors-market
- Remanufactured Medical Imaging Devices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/remanufactured-medical-imaging-devices-market
- Metabolic Testing Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/metabolic-testing-market-analysis-market
- Analgesic Infusion Pumps Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/analgesic-infusion-pumps-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global CABG market on the basis of type, surgical procedure, technology, technique, and region:
- CABG Market: Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Saphenous Vein Grafts
- Internal Thoracic Artery Grafts
- Radial Artery
- Gastroepiploic Artery
- CABG Market: Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Single CABG Surgery
- Double CABG Surgery
- Triple CABG Surgery
- Quadruple CABG Surgery
- CABG Market: Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- On-Pump CABG
- Off-Pump CABG
- CABG Market: Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Conventional Vessel Harvesting
- Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting
- CABG Market: Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog: Coronary artery bypass graft - A savior for heart patients!
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.