SAN FRANCISCO, July 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CURB, an energy technology startup, today announced product demonstrations at Intersolar North America from July 13-16, 2015, at the Moscone Convention Center. Attendees will see how CURB aims to make every home smarter, safer, and more efficient by monitoring everything in the home that uses electricity with one simple product.
Visit Booth #8837 for demonstrations of the following features of the CURB home energy intelligence solution:
- Solar Energy Monitoring: keep tabs on how much electricity your system is generating and see if there are any malfunctions.
- Real-time Spending Breakdown: see the amount and cost of energy being used and get a breakdown by appliance, device or zone via the mobile app or the dashboard.
- Remote Controls & Triggers: integration with partner platforms allows customers to control other Smart Home products directly from the CURB app.
- Real-Time Alerts: immediate knowledge of abnormal energy usage and potentially dangerous situations – a curling iron left on, or a freezer door left open.
- Tailored Reports to Stay on Track: Weekly personalized emails report progress, identify changes in consumption and give suggestions tailored to your home about how to conserve power and money.
CURB is a holistic home energy intelligence solution that connects people to their homes, even when away, to provide useful information into how and where energy is used without expensive or disruptive home renovation. CURB easily connects to the home's breaker panel for ongoing analysis of electricity usage on a circuit-by-circuit basis. From there, CURB's proprietary hardware and software algorithms identify the amount and cost of energy used by different rooms, devices, and appliances in real-time, when things are turned on or off, and even when electrical equipment starts to fail.
Consumers and installers can pre-order the CURB home energy intelligence system with significant early-adopter savings through Indiegogo, with orders shipping in as early as September. CURB starts at $249. Professional packages, with sensors able to monitor up to 36 appliances, devices or zones, are also available. The free CURB mobile app, "Energy Curb," is available for iOS on the App Store and Android on Google Play. Orders will begin shipping in September.
ABOUT CURB: An Austin-based energy tech startup founded in 2012, CURB provides insight into home electricity usage, giving users control to make their homes safer, more energy efficient, and more affordable. The award-winning CURB energy management solution provides circuit-level electricity monitoring, real-time reporting, smart alerts and remote energy controls. Get your CURB now at: http://igg.me/at/curb.