LAS VEGAS, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Building upon its commitment to transformative products that enhance each experience with water, the latest lineup of Delta® products will be introduced at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS), January 19-21 in Las Vegas (Booth #N2129).
"We are always searching for new ways to improve the consumer experience with water," said Kurt Backlund, senior director of Delta product marketing. "The collections we are introducing this year offer carefully-crafted designs coupled with pioneering technologies to provide consumers, and our industry, with the next generation of kitchen and bath offerings."
New Delta products and technologies on display include:
- Zura™ Bath Collection: Crafted to appeal to urban tastes, the Zura bath collection marries rounded, rectangular and triangular elements to create contemporary sophistication in the bath. The geometric shapes effortlessly blend to create a collection that is as modern as it is innovative – from lavatory faucets with a split Matte Black and Chrome finish to a luxurious pendant raincan showerhead with H2Okinetic® Technology. For added convenience, single- and two-handle wall mount faucets are equipped with optional Touch2O.xt® Technology. The entire faucet serves as a sensor with this technology, allowing water to be turned on and off with a simple touch on the spout, hub or handle, and can be operated in hands-free mode. Additionally, all showerheads in the collection are equipped with H2OKinetic® Technology, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water without using more water.
- Mateo™Kitchen Collection: With nods to the Italian countryside, the Delta Mateo kitchen collection delivers a truly dynamic design to the heart of the home. The collection's charming contours reflect the smooth, graceful curve of hand-blown glass bottles without compromising its innovative functionality. The sleek, transitional design is paired with modern innovations, such as MagnaTite® Docking that intuitively engages the spray head to its docked position with a powerful magnet. Optional Touch2O® Technology with the TempSense™ feature allows the faucet to be turned on and off with just a touch, making kitchen tasks easy during food prep and clean-up; additionally, an LED light at the base of the faucet lets users know when the water has reached the desired temperature.
- Trinsic Pro™ Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet: Envisioned as a way to bring the flexibility and industrial style of a professional chef faucet into the home, the Trinsic Pro faucet offers the sophistications of the original Trinsic collection, coupled with professional performance and unrestrained style. The faucet puts control in the hands of the user with the flexible, spring-design undocking spout, which can be easily disconnected and magnetically re-docked for free range of motion. Available in Chrome and Arctic® Stainless finishes, the Trinsic Pro faucet offers optional Touch2O® Technology – users can simply tap anywhere on the faucet spout, hub or handle to start and stop the flow of water.
- Integrated Shower Diverter: A new combination rough that provides sleek, streamlined shower styles, the Delta integrated shower diverter eliminates the need for an additional diverter valve and leverages the market-proven Delta MultiChoice® Universal Valve platform for flexibility in installation and increased functionality, offering consumers the options they seek without limiting future installation possibilities.
- Linden™ Bath Collection Expansion: Like the Linden tree – a strong, graceful presence in nature – the fixtures in the Delta Linden bath collection have a strong, graceful presence in the bathroom. The product suite is expanding to offer a new traditional handle on lavatory and shower faucets as well as a new multi-setting showerhead. Popular with homeowners, the collection brings affordable style to the bath to create a seamless, flexible design throughout the home.
- Ara® Bath Collection Expansion: The Ara bath collection expands to bring floor mount tub fillers and additional accessories into the bath. Influenced by the angular silhouettes featured on modern residential architecture, the new tub filler boasts a crisp rectangular shape with a slim profile. Ara tub fillers are available in either open channel or closed channel spout options to coordinate perfectly with the rest of your bath space. The tub fillers are available in a Chrome and Brilliance® Stainless finish.
About Delta® Products
There is transformative power at the heart of every Delta® product. From Touch2O® Technology that turns faucets on and off with just a touch to H2Okinetic® shower technology that provides the feeling of more water without using more water, Delta® products incorporate smart thinking that anticipates people's needs. Paired with beautiful and inspirational design, the Delta® brand is more than just a faucet. A WaterSense® partner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Delta Faucet Company is a global organization offering kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, tub and shower systems, toilets, bath sinks and related accessories, selling products in more than 53 countries. For more information, visit www.deltafaucet.com.
SOURCE Delta Faucet