SAN FRANCISCO, November 20, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global dental 3D printing market size is expected to reach USD 9.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 29.3% during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of tooth conditions is resulting in increase in tooth replacement surgeries. This, coupled with growing global geriatric population and surging demand for customized dental 3D printing solutions, is providing a significant push to the market. Increasing collaborations by key players and growing awareness among consumers are also likely to help the market gain tremendous traction over the coming years.
Since aged people are more susceptible to oral health issues, rising geriatric population worldwide is translating into upswing in cases of tooth replacement surgeries. As per the findings of the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, the average teeth remaining of geriatric population (aged 65 years and above) is 18.9. Thus, rise in their population is creating a highly lucrative market for dental 3D printing. Furthermore, innovative and low cost technologies are set to shape the future of the market and increase in usage rate of dental 3D printed products over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Dental 3D Printing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology, By Application (Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Implantology), By End Use (Laboratories, Clinics), and Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-3d-printing-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- In terms of revenue, the selective laser sintering segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of over 29.0% during the forecast period. This segment will be the leading revenue contributor in the market throughout the forecast horizon owing to the benefits offered such as its chemical resistance, biocompatibility, and excellent surface finishing ability
- In 2025, North America dominated the market with a market share of just over 38.0%. It is expected to witness steady growth over the same period owing to supportive government initiatives and appropriate funding
- Some of the key companies present in the market are SLM Solutions; 3D Systems; ; Roland DG Corporation; Stratasys; Straumann AG GroupDentsPly Sirona Inc.; Prodways Group; Renishaw Inc.; EnvisionTEC; and FormLabs Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Bifurcation Lesions Market - The global bifurcation lesions market size was estimated at USD 1.7 billion in 2016 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period.
- Surgical Dressing Market - The global surgical dressings market size was estimated at USD 3.4 billion in 2016 which is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 5.6% during the forecast period.
- Bone Growth Stimulator Market - The global bone growth stimulator market size was estimated at USD 1.0 billion in 2016.
- Robotic Prosthetics Market - The global robotic prosthetics market size was estimated at USD 790.8 million in 2016.
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental 3D printing market based on application, technology, end use, and region:
- Dental 3D Printing Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Vat Photopolymerization
- Digital Light Processing
- Polyjet Technology
- Fused Deposition Modelling
- Selective Laser Sintering
- Vat Photopolymerization
- Dental 3D Printing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Dental 3D Printing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Laboratories
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Dental 3D Printing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.