SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global digital lending platform market size is expected to reach USD 15.3 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 20.7% from 2019 to 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Digitization has been the most widely adopted strategy in financial institutions to improve their core processing competencies and to offer enhanced consumer services and insights. Digitization in financing services is helping the financial institutions and their customers in rapid application and disbursement process as well as in making better loan management decisions. The increasing focus of financial institutions on digitalizing their services to achieve business efficiency and better outcomes is further anticipated to contribute to the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The lending analytics segment is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR of 21.8% from 2019 to 2026. The increasing adoption of IoT, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and machine learning is expected to drive growth within the segment
- The risk assessment segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 23.1% from 2019 to 2026. Increasing demand to proactively respond to various cyber-attacks and the necessity to bring back the financial processes to a normal state is driving demand for the risk assessment segment
- The cloud segment is expected to register highest growth rate over the forecast period, as it minimizes up-front costs among new entrants in the industry
- Peer-to-peer segment is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing end use segment over the next seven years owing to increasing digitally savvy consumer base coupled with high adoption of paperless financing services for retail propositions
- North American regional market held the largest share in 2018 due to the presence of large number of technology providers and robust infrastructure for digital lending platform
- The key players operating in the digital lending platform market include Ellie Mae, Inc.; Fiserv, Inc.; FIS; Roostify; Nucleus Software; Sigma Infosolutions; Tavant; Wizni, Inc.; Newgen Software; and Pegasystems Inc.
Read 120 page research report with ToC on "Digital Lending Platform Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Solution (Loan Management, Business Process Management), By Service, By Deployment (Cloud, On-premise), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/digital-lending-platform-market
Increasing government initiatives to promote the digital platform among businesses is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. For instance, in November 2018, the Government of India launched a digital lending platform for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in India. The platform allows MSMEs to apply for a loan up to USD 10 million within 59 minutes. Furthermore, the regulators in economies, such as the U.S., Singapore, U.K., Hong Kong, and Australia, have created sandboxes to support innovations in the financial sector. Such measures taken by regulators across the globe have boosted the market growth.
The emergence of innovative technologies such as blockchain, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and robotic process automation is helping financial institutions to enhance the security of customer data and make the paperless loan processing transparent. The innovations in digital lending have revolutionized businesses in the financial sector and helped end-use industries such as banks, credit unions, and insurance companies to streamline their processes and improve the quality of their services. For instance, AI-enabled digital lending platform possess capabilities to minimize loan processing time as well as operating costs. These factors are further expected to drive the digital lending platform market over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global digital lending platform market based on solution, service, deployment, end use, and region:
- Digital Lending Platform Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Business Process Management
- Lending Analytics
- Loan Management
- Loan Origination
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Digital Lending Platform Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Design & Implementation
- Training & Education
- Risk Assessment
- Support & Maintenance
- Digital Lending Platform Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Digital Lending Platform End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Insurance Companies
- Credit Unions
- Savings & Loan Associations
- Peer-to-Peer Lending
- Digital Lending Platform Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- First Responder Border Patrol Homeland Market – The global first responder border patrol homeland market is predicted to witness rapid growth over the forecast period owing to the rising need for automated processes implemented in law enforcement and border security.
- Touchable Holographic Display Market – The global touchable holographic display market is still a novelty and is expected to gain momentum over the forecast period owing to the continual research & development and innovators' adoption of these sophisticated systems.
- Ceiling Lights Market – The global ceiling lights market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period majorly owing to the growing infrastructure developments especially in emerging economies such as India, China, Eastern Europe and rest of Asia-Pacific region.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ report
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.