SAN FRANCISCO, September 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Features as an established engineering services company, with focus on aerospace, ISV, medical and semiconductor domains on Zinnov Annual GSPR 2014
eInfochips, the leading engineering and design services company, has strong solution presence on the Global Service Providers Ratings (GSPR) 2014 released by Zinnov Management Consulting. The Annual GSPR 2014 Report reinforces eInfochips leadership capabilities on key parameters such as Innovation, IP Focus, Specialization, R&D Practice Maturity, Breadth and Depth of Services, and Ecosystem Linkages, among others.
eInfochips has made significant advances on software solutions for Internet-of-Things (IoT), Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing. With the capability to deliver end-to-end solutions, the company features in the execution zone for consumer and e-commerce software. This adds a new dimension to eInfochips traditional strength in semiconductor and embedded systems.
Parag Mehta, the chief marketing and business development officer at eInfochips said, "A majority of our business comes from critical and complex engineering solutions for Fortune 500 companies. GSPR 2014 reinforces our position as a leader in product innovation across software, system and semiconductor engineering."
eInfochips Growth and Diversification in 2014
The expanding presence of eInfochips in the GSPR reflects the company's rapid growth and achievements in new target markets. The following are few major milestones for eInfochips in 2014.
- "Leadership Zone" for Semiconductor Vertical
- One of the first companies to tape-out chips at 16nm Geometry.
- Turnkey SoC solutions and experience working with TSMC, Toshiba, Global Foundries, UMC and others.
- Ability to undertake complete product development ownership in Aerospace, Medical Devices, Retail and ISV.
- Global Supplier of the year 2014 by Rockwell Collins; proven execution in DO-254, DO-178 compliance
- Mechanical design services for Aerospace, Medical Devices and healthcare Technologies
- Retail site Intelligence solution co-developed with The Kroger Company - the world's first video camera with a ZigBee access point, a ZigBee hand-held scanner and a white-box video management system
- Business Intelligence, Analytics & Big Data Services
- Addressing the increased cyber security concerns with Vulnerability and Penetration Testing services
About Zinnov GSPR 2014
The 2014 GSPR is a result of an extensive exercise conducted by Zinnov Management Consulting on several product engineering services companies across multiple verticals and geographies. The GSPR 2014 benchmarks engineering service providers on parameters such as Innovation and IP Focus, R&D Practice Maturity, Specialization, Ecosystem Linkages, Scale, Client Spread and Growth.
eInfochips is a product and semiconductor design solutions company recognized for technology leadership by Gartner, Frost and Sullivan, NASSCOM and Zinnov. The company has designed over 500 products for top global companies, with more than 10 million shipped around the world. Today, over a thousand engineering professionals are developing products at ten design centers across India and USA. The company has sales offices in USA, Canada, Japan, UK and India.