LONG BEACH, Calif., Aug. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Who: Epson, the number one selling projector brand worldwide, will showcase a range of business solutions in the Technology Showcase Tour (TST), an industry-first tour featuring a fully integrated 36-foot long, state-of-the-art, exhibit trailer showcasing the latest products and solutions from industry-leading manufacturers.
What: Designed to benefit key members within the AV and IT communities, the TST is a revolutionary concept that "drives" technology to those who use it most. The Technology Showcase Tour is designed to benefit key members within the AV and IT communities. Solutions include display technology and digital signage, collaborative solutions, unified communications and more.
The following Epson products will be highlighted during the fall tour:
- Projection Solutions: Including large venue projectors such as the Pro G7500U and new Pro L1405U laser projector; BrightLink® Pro with All-In-One Whiteboard collaborative whiteboarding solution; and PowerLite 1985WU, a corporate projection solution offering brilliant high-definition video with native WUXGA, Full HD 1080p support
- Business Printing: The WorkForce® Pro WF-5690, a powerful multifunction printer that drives productivity for workgroups, offering up to 50 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser1, reliable, low-maintenance, high-volume color printing, and easy network administration and security set up
- Document Scanners: Sheetfed document scanners including the WorkForce DS-520 and DS-860 deliver fast speeds, high-quality scans and increased productivity for businesses in need of digitized files
When: The Technology Showcase Tour takes place August through October.
Where: Following are the confirmed dates and locations for the fall Technology Showcase Tour stops. Please visit Technology Showcase Tour for all dates and locations.
- Aug. 8 - Fargo, ND
- Aug. 9 - Sioux Falls, SD
- Aug. 10 - Sioux City, IA
- Aug. 11-12 - Omaha, NE
- Aug. 22-26 - Minneapolis
- Aug. 30 - Green Bay, WI
- Aug. 31 - Madison, WI
- Sept. 1-2 - Chicago
- Sept. 12-13 - Cleveland, OH
- Sept. 14-15 - Columbus, OH
- Sept. 16 - Cincinnati
- Sept. 19-22 - Indianapolis
- Sept. 23 - Fort Wayne, IN
- Oct. 3-5 - Detroit
- Oct. 6-7 - Grand Rapids, MI
- Oct. 17-19 - Central IL
- Oct. 20-21 - St Louis
- Oct. 24 - Springfield, MO
- Oct. 25 - Wichita, KS
- Oct. 26 - Topeka, KS
- Oct. 27-28 - Kansas City, MO
Why: As a leading provider of digital imaging solutions, and an industry-leading projector brand, Epson's innovative solutions are designed to make businesses more productive and efficient. Through its solutions, Epson helps solve tomorrow's business problems today, and its participation in the Technology Showcase tour underscores this commitment to its customers. For more information visit www.epson.com or www.techshowtour.com
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 67,000 employees in 90 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson's regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1 Compared with best-selling, color laser printers priced at $499 (USD) or less, as of June 2015. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity individual cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
Note: EPSON and WorkForce are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. BrightLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
SOURCE Epson America, Inc.